Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

12345679Next

Comments

• XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    The Saint wrote: »
    Well apparently it does. I've found most of my soul shards in endless.

I found 99,8% of my soul shards in endless
  • StarlitzStarlitz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Quick Question. I just got my Mage and I know that the game makes a beginners gear offer soon after to start playing a new char. Is the $ for the gems worth the gear you get? And if you buy the gear how long after to buy it is it worthless as you progress in the game?
  • 3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Nothing is good for those, but endless is the best.. Looted a lot of those and still need like 3x more..
    The Saint wrote: »
    Well apparently it does. I've found most of my soul shards in endless.
    Xephraim wrote: »

no kidding.. thanks though.
  • guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »

What levels in endless for Demon Prince Soulshard?
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »

I don't know for sure but I think its 99+
    Just thought of sharing this. General Oni drops demon prince soulshards and soul shredders (monk).
  • TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    How much money/pots/revives did it cost tou to beat Oni? My Monk is Lvl 50,11k+ GS, Max Mighty Mitts(purple Lightning rune), Godly Talisman (Blue Lighting), Wondrous berseker (blue lightning).... and I cant even get him under 80% health. Ive never beem so furious with a company and their blatant lack of giving a F about a serious issue like one of their three heroes not being able to compete fairly. Everyday im so tempted to drive over to 500Howard st to ask Glu face to face.
    sorry to disappoint you. i saw it but i dont own it. as for the soulshard info, i saw it in game chat. might be a hacker.
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    I have 74/60 in inventory when I left Endless.Is it new feature that you can overflow inventory from endless so you will not loose any loot?Or it works only during Survival Tourney?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Everywhere not only in Endless your inventory can receive more items than spaces. It's more obvious in endless where you can hold over 200 items disregarding your backpack slots but if you don't sell items after each fight you will see this thing happenning all the time.
  • BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hello all,

Sry if it has been disscused but i cant find it anymore. Its about elements. How do they work?
    Ill try to give sum situations.
    1.Lets say i have 5%fire , 5%ice, 5%lightning. Is it like i have 15% of elemental attack(skill) and its been reduced by enenmy elemental def like if it has 2% fire 3% ice 1% lightning the result of elemental dmg will be 3%fire, 2%ice, 4%lightning? Is it applied to normal attack and skills ?
    2. Give only sum bonus on those skills that have that kind of elemental. Like to mage it gives fire dmg only to that vulcano thing, or to monk it give ice to fist skill(it has a blue/white picture so it can be related to ice). If so can sumone who knows skills can say what elemental have all skills?
  • acitjazzacitjazz Registered Users 1 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »

you can found prince soulshards on level 105+ and your iif must be 200%++

sometime i got two prince soulshards on onetime..
  • dinamoneosauriodinamoneosaurio Registered Users 4 Posts
    Si he receteado mi tablet y reinstalo ew3, creo otra cuenta y ya no puedo acceder a la primera creada connivel 49, comompieco hwcer para eliminar la que cree por ultimo y acceder con la primer cuenta.
  • sadvnsadvn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help me.
    I use Lenovo P780 play EW3.
    My hero level 32, Hero Name: vnsad, mail: ngochuyen.elec@gmail.com
    But now, When i login game then all hero is level 1.
    Please help me.
  • andoybaluga87andoybaluga87 Registered Users 11 Posts
    help me .. y i cant update.. it always say ..package file is invalid ..
  • misterionpromisterionpro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Running ETERNITY WARRIORS 3 loading warning "Network dosing errors, Retry?" once again launch still forever. What is the problem?
  • varvarvarvar Registered Users 1 Posts
    люди добрые как быть захожу в игру не своим персонажем и уровнем начальным ник тоже не мой и сносил игру и все одно и тоже . мой персоаж ник V0sK маг и воин 50лвл манах 39 денег влил? норм как быть то как своего вернуть перса заного качать невижу смысла да интереса уже нет ернит перса или что сделать надо?
  • MacroxMacrox Registered Users 1 Posts
    How about for android how do i reset my character there?
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Final update to the primer in the original post.