Glu ur update sucks

Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
Most great players r going to quit this game becuz suddenly you raised the hero level to 60 n also u have increased the member limit in guild for 400 gems which is rediculous n what if the rich guild members increase ther guild limit for 150 players then soon everybody will quit this game.. Think about it... Bucuz normal guild can't be able to go in top 10 for tourneys soo end is near

Comments

• darkwr5darkwr5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Actually, I'm not sure about the hero level thing being an issue. I was topped out at level 50 and knowing that there is now something beyond that ain't too bad. I will say, I hope...NO PRAY that they have at least kept a record of where I should be in this new leveling system. I know for a fact I wasn't the only level 50 but I've been at that level for a only a few weeks. Those that have been there for months I can see being sorely dissatisfied.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Everyone starts at 0 xp unfortunately. Unless you were previously 51+ from old level bug. Mnk is 51 1/2 from before.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Um... can somebody please tell me if this update is ios or android? Im guessing it is ios as I dont see any update for android in the play store.

Does the new update raise the level cap from 50 to 60? If so thats a major update, there must be other new things....
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Um... can somebody please tell me if this update is ios or android? Im guessing it is ios as I dont see any update for android in the play store.

Does the new update raise the level cap from 50 to 60? If so thats a major update, there must be other new things....

They made an update in ios n yes they raised the level cap from 50 to 60 n also added 6 quest with new boss... Still don't like this update... My friends quit this game.. they also suddenly raise the members limit in a guild now everyone is merging their guild with other guilds.. This is bulls***t !