Network error after update

SiangSiang Registered Users 12 Posts
Keep network error when at the loading page ...anyone experience this ?
Prev1

Comments

• BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yep. Been trying to access game for 3 hours.
  • Devo627Devo627 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yep!! Got on last night, but this morning same thing: accessing network. . . . Network error.
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    The same here. Any advise ????
  • prinz11prinz11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ja, ich habe das gleiche Problem ,

Netzwerkfehler!!!!!
  • prinz11prinz11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ja, geht mir auch so ,Netzwerkfehler!!!!!!
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Delete 2-3 apps then try again to log it. It worked for me
  • BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
    Major access problems again today. Took me 6 hours to get back in yesterday. Glu, please fix if you want people to play your games.
  • burguburgu Registered Users 10 Posts
    My theory is that it mostly happens just before and during the invasions because many people try to enter at the same time.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I have only the eternity warriors 3 app and the youtube app on my phone and nothing else i have no other app. I use an app then delete it away so it doesnt take up space. It still doesnt work. Please Glu fix this freeking network issue problem.
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yeah I keep getting access netowkr. I tried switching to my data, turning the wifi off and on, deleted two apps, turned the ipad off and on, and still nothing is working. It's a pain, please someone suggest how to fix this...
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    it's server side nothing u can do but wait it out. take a break for 30 mins. and try again. doing it over and over again doesn't seem to help.
  • gentrexgentrex Registered Users 4 Posts
    It would be nice to hear from an administer.
  • GruenertGruenert Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is awful customer service. Some people pay a lot of money to be involved in this game even though you can argue that hackers ruin the competitive side. Ive been having issues logging in for 48 hours now right after I gave you guys $100 of my money for gems. You guys at Glu really need to get your **** together or start offering some sort of compensation for this miserable server issue you seem to have no known control over.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yeah, and to make matters worse, if you let your device "sleep" while trying repeatedly to log in, you sometimes get a level 1 hero screen on resume...which some have started the game with and lost their heros O.O
  • FF666FF666 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Update need UPDATE!!!
  • Prometheus70Prometheus70 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here.
  • anonymous012anonymous012 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys, install CM Security, scan your device and delete all virus, your game can connect now. Good luck! :D
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Hi guys, install CM Security, scan your device and delete all virus, your game can connect now. Good luck! :D

Nope, it's not a problem with our devices - It's a server capacity issue.
  • CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Its sick and as i plan to state repeatably --> you can't play for more then an hour without getting "accessing network" errors.. ending with a 2-12 hour lockout which some experiencing wait times as long as 4-6 days, gem purchases proceed with the same error, it should be if you want to play a game you can play until your heart desires minus some server restarts and whatnot, and when you want to buy gems the transaction is smooth with a zero percent chance of paying for nothing.. glu fix this or I'm sure a large portion of us will take it upon ourselves to trash this companies name into bankruptcy!
  • jousterljjousterlj Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi guys, for once I have a good comment. I noticed Apple released another IOS update, since installing this latest update my connection problems suddenly vanished. No longer, am I randomly getting booted off or have connection issues. Now, I can't say why my android device connection problems went away at the same time but it seems to have as well. Perhaps, Glu did a roll back?

Good luck and happy gaming
    -Jouster-
  • napolennapolen Registered Users 16 Posts
    Nope on android still have the problem.
  • maxgutmaxgut Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello. I am from Russia. After the last update problem with the network is very unnerving. If you read the reviews from Google play, you will see that this problem affects virtually every player, and this is a very great mass of people who like your game. From myself - a great game, but please fix this problem.
  • inleinle Registered Users 2 Posts
    It will be nice if admin tell something about this..because this network error is anoyng
  • pilencetoivopilencetoivo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Support team and admin is dead , game is dead with this problem....nice one .... got money from us and now do nothing. ...gratz Glu!
  • Devo627Devo627 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Not sure they can make this up to anyone; maybe 10000 gems!
  • CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Devo627 wrote: »
    Not sure they can make this up to anyone; maybe 10000 gems!

They can't, they have clearly permanently lost loyal fans... their only hope is to rectify the situation as quickly as possible and build a new fan base off the existing population to carry over to future games, failure will result in the end of the eternity warriors franchise, lol maybe their new hit will be the Kim kardashian game :O
  • KingQuireKingQuire Registered Users 3 Posts
    Cixxth wrote: »
    They can't, they have clearly permanently lost loyal fans... their only hope is to rectify the situation as quickly as possible and build a new fan base off the existing population to carry over to future games, failure will result in the end of the eternity warriors franchise, lol maybe their new hit will be the Kim kardashian game :O
    Thats the problem, they post so much to deer hunter forum because it makes them more money. Just a bunch of thieving *****s if you ask me. Anyhoo I bought Dragon Age Inquisition today so **** em
  • FF666FF666 Registered Users 15 Posts
    +1 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team tested a fix last night that appears to have addressed the issue. Please let us know if you continue to see it.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    So far so good, thanks. Ive only logged in once though and everything has been fine so far.