Options

Update needs Update!

druid454druid454 Registered Users 4 Posts
OK Glu, your update helped rid the gsme of a lot of hackers.... Give you that....NOT all, still a few operating. Just watch the tourney high scores, real obvious. The real issue now is that all of your players are having connection issues. Can't log in, getting hard kicked while playing if you can login, existing areas that were OK, now missing pixels every where.....
You just can't seem to get it right!
Take the game to Ver 1.0....it worked then!
Oh yeah.....kick the hackers, leave thier high scores in place, give the high score a statue....no common sense on your programming team.
Remove the hacker scores(scourge, towers, leaderboards) and get it right!
Forget the enticements(gems) until you get a working game, we're waiting to see if you can get things fixed before spending money!
Done playing until your next update!

Comments

• Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I support this because when i log in it says accessing network. Glu please fix this i been waiting along time. Glu fix it. I turned my airplane mode on then turn of phone then turn it on after a few minutes it still doesnt work. I also reset my phone and also shut down my phone it doesnt work. Please Glu fix this update. So everryone here support this threat. druid454 this is a good idea. Glu you should ban all the cheater especially those people who always get over 3 milion or over in offering tourn, there is no way you can get 3 mill in offering every week unless if they cheat. I hate cheaters. I hate people who cheat in arena they dont lose hp when you attack them a bunch of times. Please fix it Glu. Love you Glu.
  • Options
    Dsharp6Dsharp6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    ^what the hell is that guy talking about
  • Options
    stvnstvn Registered Users 19 Posts
    yeah, exactly. network problems all the time, but i give you that you kicked a lot of cheaters. now like already said, remove those highscores and kick the rest of them
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Maybe they haven't been kicked... they just cant log in like the rest of us :P
  • Options
    FF666FF666 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I agreed it. GLU Update EW3 plz!!!! Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    I have noticed that since the last update, I've had more connection issues. Nothing has changed with my network so how could it not be GLU's issue?!?

Please fix the issue or this will be another game deleted from my phone!
  • Options
    CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    you can't play for more then an hour without getting "accessing network" errors.. ending with a 2-12 hour lockout which some experiencing wait times as long as 4-6 days, gem purchases proceed with the same error, it should be if you want to play a game you can play until your heart desires minus some server restarts and whatnot, and when you want to buy gems the transaction is smooth with a zero percent chance of paying for nothing.. glu fix this or I'm sure a large portion of us will take it upon ourselves to trash this companies name into bankruptcy!
  • Options
    jousterljjousterlj Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi guys, for once I have a good comment. I noticed Apple released another IOS update, since installing this latest update my connection problems suddenly vanished. No longer, am I randomly getting booted off or have connection issues. Now, I can't say why my android device connection problems went away at the same time but it seems to have as well. Perhaps, Glu did a roll back?

Good luck and happy gaming
    -Jouster-