Options

Network Error

Just today I started to get Ntwork errors while loading the game. In the end of the load screen its not connecting to the server... what's the problem? I never used any mods/hacks so I know Im not banned but I hope it's cuz of this new update... some bugs are still on and it didnt solve any problems like hackers modders are still roaming all over and it caused this annoying network error to prevent me from playing the game all day ( fixxxxxxx itt please!

Comments

• Options
    JBoyJBoy Registered Users 1 Posts
    yeah it's annoying having to see network error right after you upgraded...before the upgrade i was playing the game with no problems at all, now its become impossible to enjoy the game cuz every 10 min or so either i get booted out the game or i get the message sayin network error then it takes me an hour or two just to get back into the game. for sure i'm not the only one with this problem, you guys need to resolve this. (PS i'm putting a hold on spending any cash until this matter is resolved) JB��
  • Options
    by_the_wayby_the_way Registered Users 6 Posts
    the same problem! it's so annoying!
  • Options
    jt33mejt33me Registered Users 1 Posts
    i'm having the same issues :( i just got sucked in to this game and now i feel Glu should give me gems and gold and xp for the time i've lost messing with my phone thinking it was my network but all my other games logged in fine.
  • Options
    KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    "accessing network" I'm now unable to even launch the game!!

GLU fix your product!!!
  • Options
    Prometheus70Prometheus70 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same for me and so many others.
  • Options
    stvnstvn Registered Users 19 Posts
    And again, scourge begins and network error.
    *** do you do for us gamers except putting a lot of bugs in the game.
    Noticed that i only have 11 posts, so admins removed them
  • Options
    stvnstvn Registered Users 19 Posts
    Awesome, cause of network problems i lost 17 places in scourge, was 8 now 25.
  • Options
    bigeasybigeasy Registered Users 18 Posts
    This network error **** has been going on for dayssssssss. Terrible!
  • Options
    noxcif2noxcif2 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sale problem here, i try to launch the game, it fails to connect to the server...
    Lots of players experiencing those connections fails,thinking "my profil is corrupt", so they try to re-install the game, and loose the current progression in this game. So they send an email to glu to retreive their account within 10-30 days waiting.

Unacceptable, fix this connexions issues when launching the game... Do something please.
  • Options
    casperdaghostcasperdaghost Registered Users 7 Posts
    Serious I never spend $$ on games but I did on this one bcuz I liked it
    But after this bs. Then who knows...... :-(
  • Options
    CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Admin comments on a post... and chooses to ignore this issue... take a look...
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119666-Whats-the-point-of-having-a-support-board-when-there-is-no-support-provided

Like that is just plain ignorent...
  • Options
    bigeasybigeasy Registered Users 18 Posts
    LoooooooL

Such service, much appreciation.
  • Options
    noxcif2noxcif2 Registered Users 5 Posts
    There it is again, si morning... Network error, it's getting worst, everyday now the game fails to load... I can't believe i spent money on this, first and last time i spend money on inapp stuff.
  • Options
    jousterljjousterlj Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi guys, for once I have a good comment. I noticed Apple released another IOS update, since installing this latest update my connection problems suddenly vanished. No longer, am I randomly getting booted off or have connection issues. Now, I can't say why my android device connection problems went away at the same time but it seems to have as well. Perhaps, Glu did a roll back?

Good luck and happy gaming
    -Jouster-