Update!!!!!!!

FF666FF666 Registered Users 15 Posts
GLU will lose a lot of money with this update. Fix the game plz!!!!

Some players will leave the game!!!

Be quick with the update or EW3 will be dead :( for many people.

My english su**ks!!!!! Arggggg👊

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    this could be referring to any update in the last 2 years
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    GLU FIX YOUR PRODUCT!

I'm now unable to launch the game, really!?!?
  • FF666FF666 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I can't play to the game :(

I will update IOS to version 8.1.1.
    I deleted some APPs for my iphone.
    I restored default parameters (setup, network,.....) iphone 4S.
    I cleaned Ram Memory.
    I configured my router .
    I.... I.... I..... It's not my problem, the problem is the UPDATE!!!!

The Game not work for me :(
  • kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same here too. EW3 is unplayable since days!
  • Eierkrauler_Eierkrauler_ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Since yesterday i am unable to play this game, too. (Iphone 5s IOS 8.1.1) please update this..
  • Shelley SShelley S Registered Users 10 Posts
    I now have only one problem. USE ZOOM IN ON ANY WEAPON AND IT ASKS YOU TO HIT X. Like Tutorial trying to start all over and it freezes the game. I hit the X nd nothing happens.
    Best solution:

Buy a PS4 (~$500) or a good PC (~$2,000) and get DAI - dragon age inquisition
    Thanks for your advice bro!!! But I want to play with EW3.
    The best game for iphone although it not work correctly in this moment :(
  • CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    They royally screwed me today... I'm stunned and not sure if I'm gonna stay or not... if I do, I'm acknowledging that my 20+ hours of my life were usless and pointless, if I don't I miss out on future fun via ew3... tough choices
    Ive invested over 500 hours and over $50

I kind of gave up a few months ago but still play occasionally. (ew3)
    EW3 is a great game (the best game created by GLU) but needs a new update for all devices and fix your servers.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team tested a fix last night that appears to have addressed the network connection issue. Please let us know if you continue to see it.
    I can play only for five minutes :( then it closes :(

I have IOS 8.1.1 and iphone 4S
    The game resets continuosly!!

I have tried all!!! ( delete apps, clean memory, restore setup parameters smartphone, conf network, conf router,......)

The last update not work for my iphone 4S. Please fix it. Thanks in advance!!!
  • Shelley SShelley S Registered Users 10 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The team tested a fix last night that appears to have addressed the network connection issue. Please let us know if you continue to see it.
    How about a fix for the Zoom in on ANY Weapon and it tells you to hit X and freezes. X will do nothing try to zoom out and nothing. Hit ESC and nothing. Refresh.. Hey that works but now I cant attack again or it freezes again and i lost my energy to attack with. Stamina? grrrrrr. GLUADMIN DARLIN HELP!!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Shelley S wrote: »
    How about a fix for the Zoom in on ANY Weapon and it tells you to hit X and freezes. X will do nothing try to zoom out and nothing. Hit ESC and nothing. Refresh.. Hey that works but now I cant attack again or it freezes again and i lost my energy to attack with. Stamina? grrrrrr. GLUADMIN DARLIN HELP!!

So you're in the wrong forum, but the solution is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120119-Facebook-users-having-issues-with-INFRARED
    Admin: Is Glu addressing the crashing at all? I literally have lost at minimum 10 arena games because of the unstable game play. I've also been kicked while in endless mode as well as invasion.

Are you able to tell us if this is being addressed or if there is a remedy in the near future for this issue?

I do like this game, like so many, but with this being so unstable, it takes the fun out and will probably be deleted if there is no remedy in sight.

Thanks!
    Still no update to the crashing!!

How bad is it you ask??

Everytime I play invasion, I get kicked after I beat the boss and have to log back in just to continue to fight. Ive also lost tokens in endless because as the game is loading to start endless mode, I get kicked!! I've also lost matches and tokens in arena because the game would crash as I load to start a match!!

When will this be addressed GLU?
    Why should people continue to play this game if there is no fix in the near future?
    How can you put out a product that is so unstable?

It's a shame the big wigs of GLU would allow a product like this to go live, what with all its flaws!

rant over.....(maybe)
  • mazrick1mazrick1 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Cannot play game full of errors last days now all characters on level 1 and still won't load