Options

Ultimate Suggestion - Android

Death315Death315 Registered Users 2 Posts
I think Glu should completely stop these tournaments. There is no scope for legit players to compete in these tournaments which are easily owned by modders.Billions of VP scored by hacking guilds in all the tournaments.So basically you need to either use the mod to play or quit the game frustrated.
The coming update won't fix anything that's for sure as it has been always.Moreover I don't think any moderator or Glu officials check these freaking forums and answer straight forward your queries any more.So it's a waste of time,still hope somebody listens.
So just discontinue these tournaments nobody is gonna pay a single penny towards this game anymore unless they are so noob to understand what's going on.

Comments

• Options
    indoorsmanindoorsman Registered Users 10 Posts
    Unfortunately you're approaching the issue like a sane person and not a greedy management company and therefore this doesn't fall in line with Glu's priorities. Glu doesn't care about the average player like you and I, they care about the 1% who have so much disposable income that they drop thousands of dollars into games without batting an eye and as long as those people continue to pump money into the game (in an effort to overcome the rampant hacking) thing's will continue as they are.
  • Options
    darkwr5darkwr5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    i don't know, some of these tournaments I managed to get under the top 2000, and for a full day in the top 500, but I also had to grind for about a month prior to the tournament. I managed to get roughly 12 demon prince soulshards during that time period before the dreaded Network Error started to hit. That's not to say the paid users won't automatically have an advantage, but its painfully obvious.