Percival stones is not worth it to receive from God of gold.

VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts
Instead, make it a "feather". We dont need that "additional experience when fusing". The effect is not that effective and its just a trash on our bag. You may put that on Silver Offerings not with the GoG.

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Vengeful wrote: »
    Instead, make it a "feather". We dont need that "additional experience when fusing". The effect is not that effective and its just a trash on our bag. You may put that on Silver Offerings not with the GoG.

Yeah feathers instead of thoose ****py exp stones would be waay better... will they switch? not likely :(
  • VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah feathers instead of thoose ****py exp stones would be waay better... will they switch? not likely :(

Hopefully, they will realize that somehow. Sorry about wrong title, it should be : "Primeval stones". Lol
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Agreed. I dislike the stone idea altogether but to gain that from a gold spin would be infuriating.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    The stone takes up to much space in the inventory bag slot. fck lol.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    i dont have a sage or roc wings but i have a fcuking ton of blue green and white stupid stone in my bag and it is incredible resale price was in lower then 300coins each of green stone ? what the hell is going wrong with gluu nowadays that is god spin not iron spin ,.i.,
  • darkwr5darkwr5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Maybe it's because I don't have wings I can upgrade, but the stones are fine for me. I'm mixed about stones because their resale value is ridiculously low, but are great reagents especially for 2nd and 3rd level gear and unless I need them for an upcoming fusion tournament they actually hurt me since I have the basic bag.