Options

I would just like to state to the community in regards to glu >.<

CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
It is completely reasonable to state issues comming up, maybe some sarcasm via anger, but can we please address glu with the same level of respect we would like back from them? And not like enraged uncivilized cavemen...

The more prodominient we are about the bugs and errors via forum posts creates pressure, the more posts the more pressure, but the disrespect and childish insults are unneeded... they made you a game you enjoy and yes the freemium slope may be a little TOO steep, but address it with them via complaint forums not a rant with multiple swears and hate words encomposing your complaint creating a shroud of negitivity easily making your point overlooked..

A personal sugesstion, if you want attention and respect one must first give attention and respect..

Comments

• Options
    3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    You are completely right. But let me ask you this - how long you should be nice if they are not even giving you any response like "we are fixing this issue" or at least "we are aware of this issue" or EVEN "thank you for informing us about this issue". You have to agree that the line must be drawn at some point. Or we just must be nice all the time and turn another cheek to be slapped again?

3k4
  • Options
    Highly frustrating I agree, take it from me ATM I'm locked out while below 200th place... but to whine and scream and swear would get me no where, I tired a civilized post to see if they will respond, if not I'll just try again in the future, if I reach my snapping point my attitude is there's always dungeon hunter or infinity blade ;P

The good news is gluadmin seems to have posted that they are aware and looking into the situation; http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119743-Dear-GLU
  • Options
    cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    I have to agree. There comes a point where being polite runs its course. I've been at Lvl1 for at least 2 days (that's when I logged on to find out I lost all progress). I sent a ticket, and didn't even get an acknowledgement reply. They are closing all the threads on the subject, except for one. The only answer they give is something along the lines of "The team is aware of the problem, and they are working on it". How about some honesty from them? By now, they must no WHAT happened. An explanation would be nice. They should have some idea as to what needs doing, and how long it should take. Yet they won't tell us anything. This is starting to smell like the Mobsters 2 Debacle.
  • Options
    Can't say I'm familiar with the monsters 2 debacle... but I would like to add my two cents about the lvl 1 thing and the fact that I'm locked out during the event for the second time while in a competitive rank...

Firstly that level 1 thing, that's almost something that demands a rollback or massive compensation for time lost assuming they get off their butts and do a little needed due-diligence researching who has suffered and rectifying said situation... that's unacceptable from a game people have paid real money on, just unacceptable, it can be argued as thievery depending on how high you value your own time... and I doubt they would like you walking up and taking your times worth out of their bank accounts... I could almost argue lawsuit where money is involved...

As for the torunements and random downtime, people compete so how fair is a competition with the lucky favored minority? Some people luck out and don't get a lock out, so with little effort get high ranks? Again unacceptable, people are wasting their time in a futile attempt to enjoy a torunement of legitimacy, its flawed and its ruining the experience... especially when I just finished getting my place back from the previous lockout and I do two more runs after and get locked out... lolwut?

Not sure what to do at this point...

P.S: even their forums are busted, not posting my messages, had to copy-paste-retry...
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Im contacting my cc and disputing my recent gem purchases - it's not a lot, but it's obvious that the company no longer gives a **** about the community so best thing to do is kick them where it hurts... Their wallet.
  • Options
    3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I need gems but i am poor. I need like 3k gems for like 140 bag slot i always want to be number 1 in fuse or evolution. It is so hard to be in the hall of fame. Unless if everyone doesnt play and let me win one tourn at least just one time. I love you. Glu if you love me can you give me 3k gems or make me number 1 bec i am a girl and i love your company.
    wow. so much points being made. i suggest you to get a life, young lady.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    i suggest medication for sasuke1000 always rambling off crazy ****