it turns out I've conformed and my composure has been lost..

I spent so much time on this tournement to get 100k VP, the only thing halting me was network errors, yet I still tried relentlessly..
I figured if I could kill hell boy 10 times in 15 minutes I could make 4k and hour, and so I farmed my *** off.. now there's three hours left a max of 12k possible... I need 10k I'm at 90k...
Low and behold network error.. they last like 2 hours... its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 10K IN ONE HOUR!!!!

What the **** glu.... I'm feeling betrayed, robbed of my time... unappreciated... and what now the last prize was at 35k...
So 100-35=65k, 65k/4k=16.25 hours completly wasted, so are you going to compensate me for that time lost? Or am I and everyone I come in contact with going to shun this game?

Loyal to enemy in 3 potential hours, b@lls in your court, do nothing idc but provided you do I got a load of free time so might want to check your reviews and I'll be banned from these forums within days...

Comments

• SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Haha....didn't take long to change your tune.
    Welcome to EW3
  • CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    SirSy wrote: »
    Haha....didn't take long to change your tune.
    Welcome to EW3

Not at all, worse now
    The fking jack@sses let me on for two fking runs just now and I was almost happy with them, after the second run.. accessing network.. fk you glu, just lost a loyal fan... fking *****s, my time is worth more then your feelings
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    They probably spend more money on these forums (server as well) than the actual game itself...lol
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Lol again, locked out after 5 minutes playtime... what the fck is going on, its never been this excessive... its not even worth it

Two hours to play 5-10 minutes....
  • darkwr5darkwr5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Well, nice to know where I need to get to in order to get to the top 500. Honestly, getting 3500 was draining and I did that over 3 days.