Options

Take my account from ew3 to ew4 blood and glory best idea yet.

bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
So glu you have messed up ew3 big time with bugs and errors, no one whos seriously played ew3 will pay for anything in ew4 blood and glory, the only and best way to keep us on side and giving you money is to either update ew3 to ew4 or allow us to bring our account from ew3 to ew4 keeping all items and levels and skills, not as a lower level weaker player, I mean if some one is level 60 here in ew3 with all their items at the maximum evolve , they will be top level with maxed out everything in ew4. This idea is a great way for you Glu to keep your current customers after letting us all down so badly you could also turn this game into something amazing there's still potential but this idea is crucial to that and either from ew4 onward make it that we can carry our account into ew5/6/7 onward or keep ew4 but just keep adding content to it.

Just read that not all items are available in ew4 yet like wings, so introduce those to ew4 or make them unique to players coming from earlier version's, if you use your brain's this could turn money for you. Don't be to greedy glu there is a lot of money for you here but you need to look after your customers first.

Comments

• Options
    CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    This is the worst idea I've ever heard of in my entire life, and I've heard some pretty bad things...
    Your asking glu to make an entirely new game and just because you've beaten the previous game you should automatically be beat the next one? Sounds like your asking for an expansion, when ew4 comes out I believe it best that you just stick to ew3 and wait for content updates..
    The whole point of a sequel is to play through an entirely new storyline complete with new gear and to re-progress a new character... with what you suggest sequels shouldn't ever be made just content additions... sorry bro its a really really profoundly bad idea...
    I believe no content upgrades or sequels should be released until they have completed and perfected the current version.

P.S: blood and gory isn't ew4 its an entirely different game made with the same engine set in what looks like roman times..
    This post... its just... ugh my brain hurts
  • Options
    Really from what I read everywhere it was the same game but with a different name. Maybe the levels are different but if u took the point I was making you would understand. Let me repeat it just for you!! No one who has seriously played ew3 will spend any money in ew4 unless they allow us to take our accounts across this is not a challenge for u to work out its for glu to add higher levels and so on. If blood and glory is a totally new game and everyone else is wrong then that's great but it sounds like the same thing in a different package would love it if glu sorted this game and added new PvP ideas but I think this game will be left behind when that one drops so instead of glu losing an income this is an idea for them to earn more and keep us happy well some of us the majority I'm guessing
  • Options
    To me it sounds like you like the idea of after a year plus of build up your characters,guilds and skills in the game to start all over again for the sequel ew4(maybe blood and glory) which to me sound's like the worst idea ever when it comes to this game would much rather it just continue and get built on and if they need to change the name do it but allow us to move our accounts to it. Each to their own.
  • Options
    Firstly refer to: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?44-Blood-and-Glory
    And: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Blood-and-Glory-Legend
    Blood and Glory: immortals is another addition.

Blood and Glory is an entirely seperate title, and I got you loud and clear the first time, I think you are honestly confusing a sequel with an expansion, with an expansion.. progress from the game is carried over as its still based off the same core design, with a sequel its an entirely new game the first game essentially redesigned with a tweaked core probably due to an upgraded engine, eternity warriors 2 was the same concept but the story//levels//characters//items//content was all different.. thats like asking that your Mario sunshine save file should be carried over to Mario galaxies and when you load it up your done because you finished Mario sunshine , the money you spend on the title "eternity warriors 3" is exclusive to "eternity warriors 3" not "eternity warriors 2 or 4, or hell castleville, candy crush, world of Warcraft" it sucks if you didn't know that but now you do, food for thought before you spend more I guess... but being a programmer myself I can tell you moving progress from one game to another be it the same title or not is not impossible but highly complex and thus improbable...
    The idea is a new game, new story, perhaps new characters, new levels to explore, new items entirely, new concepts... so basically in a nut shell incompatibility via crossover... not sure what else to say to help you understand...

A few references for you:
    Expansion --> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_pack
    Sequel --> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequel
    TNF4Life explains it via fallout here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959557-fallout-new-vegas/55898931
  • Options
    Hi I understand you the problem is you don't understand me, let me say it very slowly and clearly one last time so you understand, people that play this game seriously maybe this is not you, feel ripped off by glu with the mess and greedyness showen in ew3 and feel that blood and glory is ew4 sent to supersede ew3, we feel that glu has a cheek showing this game now, and if their gonna bring out a simular game they should have full fixed the first one that many have spent good money on rather then bring out another money spinner another similar game that has all the Fix's the first current game needs, we want our moneys worth so if you glu want to bring out a fixed version you should carry our players across to the fixed game no matter how hard or else put it away lol but as we all no its about the money so they don't care and this attitude is costing glu, and is called bad business simple as that.
  • Options
    Omg and obviously when you spend money in ew3 that's where its spent what a stupid thing to say lol. but just think a little bit deeper instead of stating the obvious, if you buy faulty goods are you not entitled to some kind of refund or compensation in this case a fixed game. Not just here's a new game same thing different wrapping, now that your not spending money on the broken game come to this one it works!!!! lol jokers and the cheek of it.
  • Options
    My point is carry overs won't and can't happen, I haven't spent money on ew3 but I can understand the frustration had I... but the only possible compensation you will ever receive which is highly unlikely is in game ew3 gems or some other item money is spent on.. your only other option is to seek out legal help, but most people don't want the headache nor have to money to blow on serving someone such a lawsuit..
    Blood and glory compensation through eternity warriors 3 heartache is so far out of the realm of possibility, perhaps I was misinterpreting you, I do understand the feelings this issue brings to those who have spend good money and time on a game that is breaking now...
    Your in the same boat all the rest of us are, there's no easy fix, and glu is a freemium company so don't expect any compensation whatsoever... it sucks... for all of us.
  • Options
    Yes it sucks, lets hope they do something right by us, we are the ones paying their bills.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    guys your info was wrong it not Blood & Glory game name it should be Blood and Glory :immortals so in range of this B&G gluu mobile has released three version the other two is duo mode a bit same as infinity blade but in B&G :immortals is totally copying and phase whole programe process from ew3 just places graphic as new but the voice of monters totally same by the way one more thing you should know B&G immortals will be available for world wide January 2015 and this game more hardder then ew3 that you thing drop chance and totally insane and the gems are 20% more expensive then ew3 think it now did gluu mobile really listen your feedback from ew3 to ew4 B&G immortals i dont think so it happen before ew2 to ew3 there dont care about it as long as you provide $$