Dear GLU,

Thank you for making a rare appearance in the forums today. Even if it was to close a thread on poor support and NOT to address things like the rabid network error issues, it is good to know you are alive and well.

Love, Firth

PS: Hope you have a happy thanksgiving
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    Thank you for making a rare appearance in the forums today. Even if it was to close a thread on poor support and NOT to address things like the rabid network error issues, it is good to know you are alive and well.

Love, Firth

PS: Hope you have a happy thanksgiving

Glad to be of service.

Seriously though, the team is aware of the network issues and has been working all day to address them. If you've noticed the overall forums, you'll see that there are a lot of issues going on today across titles. :/
  • CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Glad to be of service.

Seriously though, the team is aware of the network issues and has been working all day to address them. If you've noticed the overall forums, you'll see that there are a lot of issues going on today across titles. :/

THIS!! THIS is what we have been waiting for, now just keep us updated
    The team has been having trouble isolating the issue but as of this morning it seems there may be some improvement. They are continuing to work on it.
    The team has been having trouble isolating the issue but as of this morning it seems there may be some improvement. They are continuing to work on it.

Love to hear it, Thanks for the update, not sure if it helps but I'm locked out as I write this and about 4 times today total, hope you guys can mash it out quickly, it has ruined my chances in this tourny..
    So the team worked all weekend on this and is now reporting that they haven't seen the network issues again. Hopefully things are moving in the right direction.
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    So the team worked all weekend on this and is now reporting that they haven't seen the network issues again. Hopefully things are moving in the right direction.

When it will be in patch?Or it was server side?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

Thank you very much for the update. Since the the last version update, i would have to say Sunday was the worst. I did manage to get on a few hours today, but at this posting i am getting the network error (1:46 PM EST)

Firth
    Thanks for letting us know. I believe they are still working on it.

Are they? I mean its been weeks and this happens daily, I just went to log on it connected, I hit the big green play button "failed to connect to server" boots me back to the loading screen "accessing network" my grandmother could fix this faster..

coolio, it is definitely working better today, i am in now. Thanks for the open communication, going to try to get some red shards.

Thanks,

Firth
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    For some works for others don't work
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Just tried, still not working.....11 hours now
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
    Mine was down this morning, tried now, still down, now I'm bored and game less...
  • hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    my dh2014 game is still not workng with rifles anything infarred it freezes
    hzrdboyz79 wrote: »
    my dh2014 game is still not workng with rifles anything infarred it freezes

This is the wrong forum, but the fix is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120119-Facebook-users-having-issues-with-INFRARED

Thanks GLU Admin, with the exception of the hacking/modding, game appears to be working correctly. Have not gotten a network error for days!
  • BamvabBamvab Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is there any way to get someone to respond to me from administration. I have reached out and not received any response back regarding an issue I had with the game Contract Killer- Sniper.

Please advise...Brian
    Firth wrote: »
    Thanks GLU Admin, with the exception of the hacking/modding, game appears to be working correctly. Have not gotten a network error for days!

Good. Really glad to hear that.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Just to piggyback on firth's comment: modders are out of control. Peeps spend money to get a competitive edge, but no one is spending on the android side cuz you will never be able to beat entire guilds that use an insta-kill mod, unlimited offerings, unlimited gems.
    last time the company did a sweep, I know peeps started spending again cuz they thought they had a chance. Within days tho, modders were back with level 50 toons with 500gs only. I understand the company has put a lot of resources into the hollywood game, and should cuz it cost a fortune. But peeps who play hollywood prolly dont play ew3 and vice versa there are many genres of gamers out there.
    this game is not dead. Sweep modders again and watch revenue spike again. This is a great hack n slash game. If it gets cleaned up it still has legs and can be a money generator again.
    love,
    anonn
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Just to piggyback on firth's comment: modders are out of control. Peeps spend money to get a competitive edge, but no one is spending on the android side cuz you will never be able to beat entire guilds that use an insta-kill mod, unlimited offerings, unlimited gems.
    last time the company did a sweep, I know peeps started spending again cuz they thought they had a chance. Within days tho, modders were back with level 50 toons with 500gs only. I understand the company has put a lot of resources into the hollywood game, and should cuz it cost a fortune. But peeps who play hollywood prolly dont play ew3 and vice versa there are many genres of gamers out there.
    this game is not dead. Sweep modders again and watch revenue spike again. This is a great hack n slash game. If it gets cleaned up it still has legs and can be a money generator again.
    love,
    anonn

We're seeing similar issues on the IOS side now - Most are smart enough to turn off hacks in arena, but not all. It's just a matter of time before players are openly mocking glu on IOS too.