Options

can legendary hellboy drop....?

CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
Hey guys I got a lvl.36 gold chad from legendary nian, can legendary hellboy drop better?
I did some research and there's talk he can't.. and that the next gold weapon drops from lvl.116+ tower... unfortunately with chad and unbreakable beating lvl.110-115 is only possible by fluke and sometimes req's a potion whereas 115-120 I always die...
On top of all of this I'm lvl.46 with legendary hellboy on farm status, at what level should I try my luck with my gold offering tokens, 60?

Reference: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97430-Legendary-Hellboy-drops/page2 "Rewand"

Comments

• Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Hellboy doesn't drop any better. Your bet is endless 114+ or gold offering.
    G¹²
  • Options
    CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    Hellboy doesn't drop any better. Your bet is endless 114+ or gold offering.

I die at around round 119 like clockwork with chad, what's the character level where you get the best possible items from the gold offering? ATM is lv.44 gold weps
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    At level 50 and 56 all offerings changes.
    Weapons requirements are lv. 50 and 58.
    Quick tip: Stop spinning any tokens. At lv. 50 you will get demon lord reagents from iron/silver and you will need them.
    Also at lv. 114-115 in tower you had chance for a lv. 44 weapon.
    Farm legendary netherborn until you max Chad and unbreakable berzerker ring/talisman. Don't waste money and reagents on purple. If you have full unbreakable set with Chad you should be able to reach constantly wave 120.