Options

My game all together has been reset

Hey everyone i would just like to put out there that I've been playing EW3 ever sinse it came out. I've never hacked played by the rules spent a bit of money and had fun which is all good. But what im putting out there is in the last 24 hours my account has been reset and my account llv 50+ spend around $250 on is all gone... This was touch to get my head around and I've managed to get incontact with my guild which is a serious guild (District12) and explained to them what has happened for the time being why I try and work my bumb off to get an account back up in the ranks. After getting my head around it it's not fair that this happened to me but I think it's fair that the money i have spent of the game be transferred to my now new account. So if this is possible or anyone from Glu could contact me and we could work something out that would be great. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ChpokaloChpokalo Registered Users 53 Posts
    I have the same problem, write 3 themes and have 0 answers, nobody evev contact me. This is glu.
  • Options
    mazrick1mazrick1 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Also happened to me can't get on the game keeps coming up with errors and all characters been reset
  • Options
    Neophyte81Neophyte81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    have you ever heard of a backup? Should everyone have at least one so that that doesn't happen. Look even if you have an old backup where EW3 is involved. Are you doing on your phone or tablet. No Backup no Account and you must write a Support Ticket ;-)
  • Options
    Neophyte81 wrote: »
    have you ever heard of a backup? Should everyone have at least one so that that doesn't happen. Look even if you have an old backup where EW3 is involved. Are you doing on your phone or tablet. No Backup no Account and you must write a Support Ticket ;-)

Created support ticket and nothing happened, no answer no support.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Neophyte81 wrote: »

Have you tried restoring from a backup?
  • Options
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Have you tried restoring from a backup?

Dont have backup.
  • Options
    senq3senq3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How to join on my main acc, because today i stared with 0 points gs and i dnt know hot to connect on my main acc?