Game CONSTANTLY crushing

Dear glu,

Last days i can't even play more than 2 or 3 minutes or clear more than 5 waves (sometimes i can't even finnish those 5 waves and i waste my tickets for nothing) in endless without having a game crush.

Same thing happens as i browse my inventory or guild menu.Those game crushes + network access issue since your latest update makes me completely frustrated and unable to play your game at all since all my progress is literaly gone in a jiff.

Are you aware of those 2 issues?Do you have any inscrutions for me to follow in order to solve this issue?

Please send me your feedback.

PS.The game was working fine until 3 days ago so the date those crashes arrived is 24/11/2014 or a day before that.

Comments

• FreeAngelFreeAngel Registered Users 1 Posts
    Exactly same problem for me :(
  • SofronelSofronel Registered Users 8 Posts
    note: more than 2gb free space on a iphone 4s with 8.1.1 ios.

1.I`ve tried to disable notifications from everyting else including my e-mail.
    2.I`ve tried to run the game in flight mode.
    3.I`ve tried to play with dnd mode on.
    4.My app store is working properly so my date and time settings are 100% correct.
    5.I`ve kept my phone shuted down for lots of hours or even reset and restart between those crashes.

So to conclude,I think its something wrong with your update and not my phone since a lot of people are having the same problem with those crashes.
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    I have the same issue. While loading up an arena match, while fighting in endless mode and invasion.

I would like to know if this issue is being addressed or should I just be looking for a another game, because the enjoyment of having to restart the game after crashing is getting to be very tiresome!
    KnoTENuF wrote: »
    I have the same issue. While loading up an arena match, while fighting in endless mode and invasion.

I would like to know if this issue is being addressed or should I just be looking for a another game, because the enjoyment of having to restart the game after crashing is getting to be very tiresome!
    +1 i would also say that "tiresome" is a huge understatement since in 2 minutes time there is nothing you can do in this game.So restarting the game to have a 2nd crash in a row when you hit the 2min mark is simply frustrating and pointless.I doubt if we gonna get an answer from glu about this issue any time soon but I certainly hope for it..
    Sofronel wrote: »
    +1 i would also say that "tiresome" is a huge understatement since in 2 minutes time there is nothing you can do in this game.So restarting the game to have a 2nd crash in a row when you hit the 2min mark is simply frustrating and pointless.I doubt if we gonna get an answer from glu about this issue any time soon but I certainly hope for it..

I hope the fix comes soon too!! This is probably the 2nd game in the history of smart phones that I've paid real money to play, the other being big fish gambling! And after all the **** from big fish app, I deleted that too! I would hate to have to delete this game too, but I will, ask big fish!!
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Strange occurances for me. My iphone 5 seems to be working fine, no crashing at all but, my mini iPad is crashing after less than 5 minutes in game almost every time. Please fix this ASAP because it is really anoying. Thanks!
    I`m starting to lose any hope here...Still no answer from Glu and i haven't found any replies in similar threads either..
    I'm getting the same feeling. And more fuel to the fire, I've lost 4 arena matches since the new tourney started due to game crashes and what's worse, it's not just a lose, it doesn't even give me credit for the lose, just crashes and takes my token!!

This situation is making me think that GLU put this game lowest priority and doesn't really care about its product or complaints!!
    Thing is soon I'm gonna lose my spot in top 10 guild since I'm no use for them anymore and they can't keep carrying me forever...thanks glu,really nice support there.
    It seems like we gonna try to solve this issue by ourselves.Please post the things you have tried or the things you want to suggest in order to deal with this issue.Here is what i have tried so far and haven't really helped me but maybe one of you has a better luck:

1.I tried loging out and in to my appstore since i read thats a common app crash issue
    2.I tried restarting and reseting my phone
    3.Tried reseting my settings to default
    4.Reseted and deleted my e-mail
    5.Tried run the game in flight mode and do not disturb mode
    6.Disabled all kinds of notifications
    7.Deleted cookies and clear history from safari cause its also a common crash app issue from what i read
    8.I deleted photos/videos/apps and i currently have 6GB of free space
    9.I tried clearing a lot of slots in my inventory space since yesterday's fusion tourn

What happens to me is that after 4 or 5 minutes play time my games starts freezing/getting laggy and slow which automaticaly leads to a crash

I currently run the game on a 4s i-phone and 8.1.1 ios

Please if anyone has any further knowledge about this post something useful for me and for everyone to try and make the game playable again since Glu wont respond.
  • 3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same problem, after playing 5-10 minutes (rarely up to 20 minutes) or anytime i push a lot of buttons really fast and the game itself can't keep up it lags for couple of seconds (5) and then completely crashes. The more time passes since the start up of the app the greater the chance that it will lag for couple of seconds (5) and crash. I am using ipad 2 ios 7.1.2 5gb free space.
    Why do you ignore us so GLU, why?! Is it because you have no clue as to what the problem is and are too embarrassed to admit it?! Not responding to the issue is even worse! It just let's us know that you could care less about the issue because it's not happening to everyone, just some. If it is the latter then those affected by it will move on. For me, I will never download another GLU game for as long as I have a smart phone!!
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Okay just got my restored character back and wow the game has crashed several times after five minutes of play. This really sucks want to play and can't because of the bug
  • Knell83Knell83 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same problem too, and it's been more than 3 weeks, sent several tickets but still no actions yet with this issue. When will they solve this? It's frustrating and tiresome. Been missing pvp, can't make good vp and can't finish daily quest and play tower.
    You know what this company will probably respond to, is people leaving the game because they are tired of the "no response" from the admin team!

Because the game doesn't seem to bother the majority, to them they can live with a few leaving, because the majority is the one they really worry about. If the game affected the majority this would've been addressed already or at the least, we would've received a response from one of the admins for this game.

Any responses yet.............................??
    You know what this company will probably respond to, is people leaving the game because they are tired of the "no response" from the admin team!

Because the game doesn't seem to bother the majority, to them they can live with a few leaving, because the majority is the one they really worry about. If the game affected the majority this would've been addressed already or at the least, we would've received a response from one of the admins for this game.

Any responses yet.............................??

Seems like gem issues or making updates to reward the top 3 hackers is the only thing glu cares about.try darkness reborn really great game.
    Darkness reborn is a cool game, thanks for the heads up!
    Seem like apps crashes wasn't solved with the update coz mine still crashes in just more than a minute when I open my Ew3 game. I'm getting tired of waiting for this issue to be fix. Also losing interest to play this game bcoz of this.
    Knell83 wrote: »
    Seem like apps crashes wasn't solved with the update coz mine still crashes in just more than a minute when I open my Ew3 game. I'm getting tired of waiting for this issue to be fix. Also losing interest to play this game bcoz of this.

I agree. They seem to care more about putting snow and Xmas gifts as part of the scenary instead of fixing the crash, which is so laughable!! It goes to show the importance of those affected by the crash....smh.

And the ones most affected are my guild mates, POWEROFHUNS and myself, because I can't compete like I want to help my guild when tournies begin!!

Please address this ISSUE Glu admin!!
    I agree. They seem to care more about putting snow and Xmas gifts as part of the scenary instead of fixing the crash, which is so laughable!! It goes to show the importance of those affected by the crash....smh.

And the ones most affected are my guild mates, POWEROFHUNS and myself, because I can't compete like I want to help my guild when tournies begin!!

Please address this ISSUE Glu admin!!

Ya we have the same situation, I cant compete in tourny welll and cant play pvp coz of this crashes. I was a S.O. in a guild but I step down voluntarily to be just a member bcoz I cant contribute well. So hope Glu will do action about this crashing issues.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Knell83 wrote: »
    Ya we have the same situation, I cant compete in tourny welll and cant play pvp coz of this crashes. I was a S.O. in a guild but I step down voluntarily to be just a member bcoz I cant contribute well. So hope Glu will do action about this crashing issues.

Sure would be nice to see a "We are looking in to it" response but, their "no response" tells it all, I think. They really don't care about the portion of people who are affected as long as the money keeps pouring in!