Stop cheating us!

ZingarasZingaras Registered Users 2 Posts
Ok, here are some real suggestions that will dramatically improve the gaming experience for all your users.

1. Stop cheating us out if coins, gems and loot. I'm fed up with the many petty cheats that crop up in this game. We play the game in good faith and expect the game to live up to it's side of the bargain and it just doesn't.

2. Im fed up with not getting rewards from invasion battles. Or, when I do, not getting correct rewards. Being timed out of battles when I have killed the boss with 5 seconds left on the timer.

3. I'm fed up with not receiving the correct amount of loot from endless mode. This happens far too often.

4. Stop the limit on free gems.

5. I'm fed up with being matched against players many many levels above me in pvp.

6. I'm fed up with ranking up a piece of equipment to the max, which may cost me around 2 million coins but only getting less than 10 thousand if I sell it. And the cost of ranking up is far too expensive.

7. Stop making some reagents practically impossible to get, thus forcing players to buy them.

8. Stop making the gems so ****** expensive to buy and in such small amounts.

9. Please sort out the connection issues.

10. STOP RIPPING OFF YOUR USERS!!!

Thank you and goodnight

Comments

• 3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    lol u funny. They will never do that because that contradicts FREEMIUM game structure.

http://youtu.be/5CbWr0zO7Ac

South Park described it 110% correctly
  • ZingarasZingaras Registered Users 2 Posts
    3k4peikos wrote: »
    lol u funny. They will never do that because that contradicts FREEMIUM game structure.

http://youtu.be/5CbWr0zO7Ac

South Park described it 110% correctly

LOL, of course they wont, just having a shout about it! :)
  • darkwr5darkwr5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Although I agree, most of your suggestions fall under the freemium gaming structure, so it won't happen. But, your #2 suggestion is spot on. That timer is broken or is a result of poor programming.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Number 4 is an awful idea since most would have unlimited gem flow lol