Report hackers here

Comments

• karandirukarandiru Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can you see a player BVxlaluna in The City. . He's using mod ...yesterday he were baned and today is level 60
  • by_the_wayby_the_way Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello, gluadmin!

Just right now in Arena there is hacker nickname StuckOnYou

He is using MOD with Unlimited Mana and No Skill CD !! He is using it at least 3 weeks.. How long can we wait for a block for him?
  • PEPUSPEPUS Registered Users 36 Posts
    Please GluAdmin ban this hacker now

e18c89365211382.jpg f3a64d365211464.jpg
    One more MOD hacker I've met in the Arena - Deneb75

He was playing monk and using unlimited mana and NO SKILL CD. :mad:
    Type: MOD hacker
    Nickname: xIBRAHIMx

AbWMWNl.jpg
    XullqXF.jpg
  • diehackersdiehackers Registered Users 3 Posts
    by_the_way wrote: »
    Type: MOD hacker
    Nickname: xIBRAHIMx

AbWMWNl.jpg
    XullqXF.jpg

Now he is BVxIBRAHIM
    *** IS WRONG WITH THESE PLAYERS AND ADMINS...
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Ok glu i just met my first hacker since the update. His name is ,,,
    Thegodofwar
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    How do i post a pic? Anyone
    Thegodofwar
  • Anta3hriceAnta3hrice Registered Users 1 Posts
    SasUchina takes no damage in PvP arena. Have screenshots, don't know how to post pictures.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Anta3hrice wrote: »
    SasUchina takes no damage in PvP arena. Have screenshots, don't know how to post pictures.

Yah , SasUchiha , guild leader of GodLegends , doesn't take any damage whatsoever. This is on iOS, please check him out.
  • FksiquanjiaFksiquanjia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Player "xMrNaughtYx" is a hacker!!! IT hack the Arena so that he stop the game for over 10 mins from starting the game in order to make others lose! IT do not have CD for skills to use in the PVP Arena and do not need Energy to use skills!!! IT would not get hurt even if IT was hit!!! " MemoriesVNV " do the same thing and IT got #1 in Arena two times already!!! WAKE UP and clean those rubbish!!! They were not only hack for Arena! They hack the game to get gems!!!
  • FksiquanjiaFksiquanjia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Player "xMrNaughtYx" is a hacker!!! IT hack the Arena so that he stop the game for over 10 mins from starting the game in order to make others lose! IT do not have CD for skills to use in the PVP Arena and do not need Energy to use skills!!! IT would not get hurt even if IT was hit!!! " MemoriesVNV " do the same thing and IT got #1 in Arena two times already!!! WAKE UP and clean those rubbish!!! They were not only hack for Arena! They hack the game to get gems!!! :mad::mad:
  • roxcaroxca Registered Users 1 Posts
    "xMrNaughtYx"

yes just fought him , for 2 matchs , begin of the round stuck like few mins . and no damage taken !
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Yes he is a well known hacker, reported many many times.....no action from Glu whatsoever ......YET
  • CalmilzaCalmilza Registered Users 12 Posts
    menz85 infinite rush in arena
    mnicolas, another hacker, infinity rush on arena...
    hi i want to report the biggest cheater, hacker in the french server, his name is mam0u from the guild Bl9ComeBacks, since i know him he keep acking, and and laugh about it in the chat town, I said i m gonna report him he said he doesnt care cause he can get a new account and hack again and getting a lot gold offer, please do something, his accounts get reset so many time with no gear and after a few hours he got 15k gs.
    Delete hacker multi orbe

[IMG][/img]a8aa4c367742133.jpg
  • adam34adam34 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Arena has been absolutely packed with hackers today, please could you take a look at the following players:

MrFeith - infinite skill with no cool down
    Deneb75 - infinite skill with no cool down
    erickkono - infinite skill with no cool down
    MasterHero20 - was taking damage, stood still for a few seconds and suddenly invulnerable

I really hope something can be done about the number of hackers at all levels as it really spoils the game. Don't we have GM active in the game?

I do have some screenshots but they don't show much and have struggled to upload them.
    Another f*** hacker

[IMG][/img]690c42367966670.jpg 96ecec367966720.jpg
  • JenningsJennings Registered Users 1 Posts
    PEPUS wrote: »
    Another f*** hacker

[IMG][/img]690c42367966670.jpg 96ecec367966720.jpg

SIDNEIHFO

same mechanism like this cheater (sry i dont make foto), no cooldown etc.
    Another f*** hacker
    No cooldown for atacks. Ilimit mana etc...

[IMG][/img]3f82d9368907133.jpg

Lvl 59 ---> 10000 GS ??????
  • SiangSiang Registered Users 12 Posts
    G0tgameOUno1 and Chronosrage ,player from ONEUNITED both are hackers. They can get 3000k vp in the fuse fest tournament within 5 mins which is totally impossible. All of eternity warriors players are the witness.Hope glu can investigate. The vp that they get should become invalid if they are really hackers, and reset all the ranking in the tournament including guild ranking and player ranking.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Siang wrote: »
    G0tgameOUno1 and Chronosrage ,player from ONEUNITED both are hackers. They can get 3000k vp in the fuse fest tournament within 5 mins which is totally impossible. All of eternity warriors players are the witness.Hope glu can investigate. The vp that they get should become invalid if they are really hackers, and reset all the ranking in the tournament including guild ranking and player ranking.

LoL, totally impossible? Are you a sour looser from Genesis?
    You know prepared t10 bombs with 6 items give 800k vp/eatch. That is 4 spins using only 28 item slots to get the 3M VP you talk about. If they wanted they could have received that VP in much less time then the 5min you talk about.
    So please stop accusing people and make a fool of yourself.
  • SiangSiang Registered Users 12 Posts
    Btw I just wan glu to investigate whether this two player are hacker or not ..I did not accuse them ,if they really earn the vp through valid way , glu will do nth for them. I did not represent any guild, and i am not from genesis , and why onli genesis will think they are hacker ? Everybody wan a fair result, so please see clearly the thread that I post just now " I said hope glu can investigate it "
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I did not accuse them

You did not accuse them? ehmm... ok? So what do you call this, how much more clearly can one read your post?
    G0tgameOUno1 and Chronosrage ,player from ONEUNITED both are hackers

And my post was mostly aimed at you saying it is "totally impossible" to get this vp without using a hack, and I just educated you that it is even possible to do +10M VP within those 5min if you know what you are doing and are prepared. Those two have been preparing this for weeks.

Since Genesis got pretty but hurt last hour of the Tour one would assume you are from there from the way you posted this.

Anyway, yes Glu can investigate them and every other player in EW for all I care.
  • JudgeDJudgeD Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't have a screenshot, but BadAssBigT is hacking the arena play somehow...I hit a few times, then he froze for a few seconds and was totally invulnerable to my attacks (over 30 hits counted with no effect on health bar), but was still attacking me with no problems. Again, it wasn't just lag or missed attacks I thought should have counted, I tagged him a few dozen times in a row with zero damage. This is on Apple side
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    You know what happens when you assume right?
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Since Genesis got pretty but hurt last hour of the Tour one would assume you are from there from the way you posted this.

Anyway, yes Glu can investigate them and every other player in EW for all I care.

First off,congrats on the come from behind win,secondly,its never good to assume,cuz its quite possible youre wrong and fyi in this case you are...idk that guy up there and i mean think about it,the unknown can be scary for some and all the new gear is still unknown to a lot of players. So anyone could just scream hacker. Not to mention theres 1000s of players that arent Genesis members lol...sooo using logic and not assuming i would think that that was just a regular run of the mill player...and again thinking LOGICALLY
    Another hacker.
    Ilimit rush. Non limit mana....

[IMG][/img]bc1c70369411114.jpg