Options

To my District12 guilmates

Its been more than 3 weeks of frequent crash application and still not yet solve. And today can't open it for more than a minute so can't play hunting tourney. Sorry guys can't contribute vp and ap because of this issue. Hope this crashes be solve sooner.

Comments

• Options
    SofronelSofronel Registered Users 8 Posts
    Knell83 wrote: »
    Its been more than 3 weeks of frequent crash application and still not yet solve. And today can't open it for more than a minute so can't play hunting tourney. Sorry guys can't contribute vp and ap because of this issue. Hope this crashes be solve sooner.

Hello mate,

I will make sure Pit will be informed about it although he already knows...We all have similar crash issues
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Knell83 wrote: »

hey knell how r u man haha i have stop play this ew3 and right now i'm stuck on in to the underworld legendary mode for my warlock currently level 41 come on man join here haha
  • Options
    Knell83Knell83 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm fine buddy, tnx for your concern, glad to hear from you. I miss chating with you guys:)
  • Options
    Sofronel wrote: »
    Hello mate,

I will make sure Pit will be informed about it although he already knows...We all have similar crash issues

Tnx buddy for your concern, glad to hear from my guildmates:)
  • Options
    It's been a month since I was affected with this crashes and now its getting worst from the last update. Don't know when will this be solved. I'm losing hope and patience. Can't do good in tourny and pvp, my tokens and coins are now few coz even quest is difficult to accomplish with this crashing issue that gets worst every update.