Could I please get answer on a few questions?

I have been playing the game for quite a while but still wonders about a few things.
How do I most efficently farm for demon Prince soulshards?
From wich floor does demon lord starts dropping?
Does anything improves when you level up beyond level 50? I just got to 51 and could not see if anything changed when i leveled up.
How can i get feathers to upgrade my wings? I just got lucky and got legendary wings from a gold offering and to evolve them take a whole lot of feathers.
Is there a reason to why we can not trade with each other? Or can we and i just havent figured it out?

I Think thats it for now, i would really appriciate if someone took the time and helped me out a bit.
Best regards Kippe

Comments

• warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Demon prince shard endless level 100+ best place.
    Demond lord doesnt drop on endless u have to farm new ice caveran bosses.
    U cant trade in this game.
    Leveling ur hero 50+ only increase little attack and defense nothing major.
    Feathers u can get buy playing scourge and thn using scourge shards to buy feather.
    Hope this will help.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Kippe1000Kippe1000 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you vey much it was very helpful. Thaught about one more thing... How do high level players ususally do to get there hands on Purple and yellow runes, using gems is kind of expensive and i suppose it is extremely low success chans when using gold. How high in fire Tower to get Purple runes?
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Your only option to get purple and gold runes is gems. U wont find even any blue rune dropping anywhere. Max it drops is green bt that is also rare. So save up ur gems and than keep combining. And using gold to make purple rune is waste of runes nd gold bcoz it won't be successful almost never.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Dpss start dropping in tower at lv. 99.
    There is no efficient way of farming them.
    On Boss hunt event you can get a purple rune for 35k vp.
    Also on level 56 you get t10 gears on offerings so stop using any tokens and level up to 56.