Options

Support Abandoned (once again)

For once, would you guys please give some attention to our emails? A lot of us are having troubles in-game again and yet "NO SUPPORT" has been there to take action. I have sent and email and it has been more than 2 weeks and yet I have not received any reply and it's not only me, I am 100% sure about that. If you guys are no longer interested or cannot handle this game then better yet "CLOSE IT" rather than letting us expect something from you guys.

Comments

• Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    I am not sure they have any support at all.It seems this company is making bilions of $s and is not able to get 10 ppl on each game to support them...
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Why close it when they can continue to take money from the new crop of players that aren't yet frustrated by the rampant cheating and system problems?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sorry to hear all of this. I can say that the support team is working on the tickets and is doing the best they can. :/
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Well....the best you can is not very good....your support and security is some of the worst i have ever seen....do your job!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry to hear all of this. I can say that the support team is working on the tickets and is doing the best they can. :/

So the best would be not more than 2 months I guess!?!? Since I have yet to received any reply from my previous e-mail which is almost 1 month now as we speak.