2 million+ hr game suspension?????

plzs figure out what happened to my account. After first day of holiday game update I logged in tonite to have a pop up saying my account has been suspended for over 2 million hours!!

My ign is 00Mark00

Plzs fix this. I've spent thousands of dollars on this game.

Comments

• SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Macaman wrote: »
    plzs figure out what happened to my account. After first day of holiday game update I logged in tonite to have a pop up saying my account has been suspended for over 2 million hours!!

My ign is 00Mark00

Plzs fix this. I've spent thousands of dollars on this game.

Stop hacking the game and maybe it wouldn't have happen!! Haha idiot!!
  • stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    All i can say is LOL haha
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    C ya in 228 years!! Lol
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    228 Year ban FTW :)
    Hope all hackers get this.
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Okay sorry I must also comment on this. Look on the bright side you weren't completely banned from the game! If the number is right you can start playing again in 228 yrs or maybe you can shave time off for good behavior!
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    LOL bout time g lu got something right :P
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I think it should be 20 million for u Mark for hacking and spaming the game. Really and now ur posting saying my account blocked don't u know what what reason..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • MacamanMacaman Registered Users 10 Posts
    For you dumb**** that thought this was so funny. You must be a noob.
    First thing, you don't get some random *** number of suspended hours for hacking... You get BANNED. Meaning your log in screen says corrupt data....
    Second, I'm playing the game on a NON jailbroken IPhone. So there is no way to do anything to the game files or account.
    Third, I've spent well over $2500.00 playing this game and if this isn't fixed then I'll be getting bank statements and start looking for refunds.
    hahaha you know what is funny your statement of you being legit...I can't stop laughing at your stupid asss... Don't you dumb fuucked headed that your asss will die almost 3 times before 228 years so that's ban idiot. anyone get banned it always says hours only read forum... I and many of my guild member fought you in arena and you assshole never took damage not even 1 damage...and if you remember I even msged you in game saying stop your fcking hacking thing... Well you should have taken that advice than you would be playing rather looking like an idiot... I have never been this much happy with glu until d day you got banned...hahahaha ;):p
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 Registered Users 15 Posts
    So if you aren't hacking then why are you messing with your gamefile? Yesterday your toons were completely reset. Today it looks like you are seriously screwing up your file.
    I cant even log into my account. And today I just got screen shots from my friends that show my toons in town running around.

They sent me the screen shots but I don't know how to post them here. I asked them to try messaging my toons if they see the, in town and to take screen shots if they get a reply.
    Wth???
    Why are my toons all ****ked up? And when did you take those screen shots?
    I havnt been able to log into my account at all. And it has been sense dec 9th that I got this ****ed up 2 million hr suspension.

If I can figure out how to post the screen shots then I'll show you that just 5 min ago my guildies took a screen shot of my toon in town and all the gear on my mage was correct.

Anyone, plzs tell me how to post a screen shot
    This is a total load of ****.
    Warrior is accusing me of cheating. You show me pics of my account with the characters gear all screwed up. My guildies show me screen shots of my account in town with the gear all correct, they say I'm still showing as being in the guild and that my GS and LEVELS are still all correct.

But I havnt been able to log in sense the 9th of December. ***?????
    Am I accusing? no idiot I am speaking my own experience with you twice in arena. Every single day your toons are with different GS and level and I know this because you have been in my friend list after our first fight when I messaged you. How the fuuck is that even possible if your not hacking... so stop your bs and find another game to hack. We are better off without you looser..
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    00MARK00 dude you were hacking....I have screenshots of you from that last boss hunt tourney...It took you less than 10 minutes to get 16k points when the tourney started...and that means killing HB2 4 times on your level 52 warrior? Man that is so l33t...