Options

Great update!

NOT! Fûck the seasonal shît skin you applied to the game! How about actually doing the right thing and fix the gameplay issues? All of glû gets coal in their stockings this year... Shîtty gameplay is exactly how to put yourself out of business.

Comments

• Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    LOL down for 3 hours for snow lol funny isn't it? I'm sure that they are laughing their a s s e s off lol
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    LOL down for 3 hours for snow lol funny isn't it? I'm sure that they are laughing their a s s e s off lol

I don't know about Android side but on Ios this patch acctually fixed the PvP lag we've been having for the last 5 months. No Network Issue pop-up and so far I haven't seen any hackers in the arena. This itself is worth more then anything else imo. If they had also managed to fix the **** game chat that hasn't been working for months this update would have been gold in my book.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I don't know about Android side but on Ios this patch acctually fixed the PvP lag we've been having for the last 5 months. No Network Issue pop-up and so far I haven't seen any hackers in the arena. This itself is worth more then anything else imo. If they had also managed to fix the **** game chat that hasn't been working for months this update would have been gold in my book.

Login errors are back again tho - Seems like it goes hand-in-hand with PVP lag. PVP was fine a few weeks ago when we couldn't log in, then it went to **** again once they fixed the login issues.
  • Options
    nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I was able to get in briefly on my iPad mini but since 3:00 CST I have gotten nothing but network errors and now I have missed my daily collection since the servers were down last night and again today. Is anyone else getting the Network error retry message?
  • Options
    nate03 wrote: »
    I was able to get in briefly on my iPad mini but since 3:00 CST I have gotten nothing but network errors and now I have missed my daily collection since the servers were down last night and again today. Is anyone else getting the Network error retry message?

Don't know what to say. Works great here even when I'm on 3G, no Login or Network errors at all, and PvP is compleatly lag free. Don't wanna Jinx it, hope it get's better for the rest of you.
  • Options
    Maybe it's just one/some of their loginservers that is having the issue right now depending on where you live.
    If everyone type in region and platform and if it works or not we can find out where the problem is?

Platform: IOS
    Region: EU (Sweden)
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    nate03 wrote: »

Still a major iPad mini crashing problem for me and 3 others in my guild. Seems like the processor or memory is getting overloaded and then play gets choppy and then it finally crashes after about 5 minutes of play. Major times it happens are: 1. Accessing inventory. 2. Second wave of a tower run. 3. Just getting in to an arena fight. 4. Scourge invasion after you kill a boss and are waiting for the next one. Wow, I just crashed and now I got the stupid "Network error, retry" bug that was happening before! Come on G L U, let us play! Get your stuff together!

And, yes, we all do a reboot of the device each time and it doesn't seem to help at all!
  • Options
    Been locked out for a couple of hours today. Also noticed last night that the LHBv2.0 level is very choppy since the update - almost nauseating to play

Platform: iPHONE5
    Region: USA East Coast

Platform: iPAD3
    Region: USA East Coast
    Status: Login hangs "Accessing Network" LHB2.0 bad frame rates since update
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Well pvp was fine after second last update and no networking issues also but now this dum developers tried to put snow and again network error and retry is back. Pvp is fine fortunately however full of hackers. So I would say its typical glû update like every other displaying incompetency of glu developers to do shît..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    WolverinxWolverinx Registered Users 15 Posts
    Lol hi helm buddy, let me rage on ur thread as well :)

Dear 9lu, fcuk u, fcuk ur whole family, game crashing every 3 mins for me and i havent been able to play for 2 weeks!!! I had to kick myself out from my guild coz i dont want to become a burden. I have spend hundreds of dollars for this game, i have lost weapons, lost gems, lost about 20 god of golds, is this how u treat a spender who have given u money? Banned me if u want coz i dont give a **** about it anymore, im done with this game, fcuk u glu _l_
  • Options
    ChpokaloChpokalo Registered Users 53 Posts
    Glu its f-u-ck-e-n bull ****. I have problem with login, errors and losting data, network errors and glu makes nothing in spite of my themes on the forum for 3 weeks.