Options

Feedback-offer

ThenpocToThenpocTo Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello everyone!
I have not had to play in such a beautiful game on the ipad.
The game is very high quality and well-thought-out is made.
But there are some nuances that would not be bad to fix.
So, first: It's no secret that during the tournament, "hunting", many stuffed glasses on "Demon", and some missions have to go through several times to complete the task for the day. So, it would be good to make a button, "repeat the mission." This will greatly simplify and speed up the process.
Second, this is the price of the reagents and the cost of the diamonds in the diamond whole. Very expensive, gentlemen! If prices were comprehensible for diamonds and reagents, the demand was so much more! Offers discounts of 50%, at least occasionally to do ....
Third, there is no tasks or missions wherever gave an offering "God pyr" and runes are very important for passing the mission.
Fourth, on the invasion give a very small amount of shards. Add new monsters though. Where would give more shards!
To bleed the wings need to sit for days on end and stuff ... That's not right!

Thank you for listening!

Comments

• Options
    3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    100% agree in addition to that - trade between players must be made available. That should be a logical and positive to everybody decision. I can't comprehend why that hasn't been made yet. Only logical explanation is that freemium company like yours truely can't let themselves loose money by people buying stuff off other people and not from them. That is right there an indication of the stature of greed this company has.
  • Options
    ThenpocToThenpocTo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Update!
    Experience!
    You have increased the maximum level of hero to 60, but about the experience on the waves starting from 125 forgotten.
    Things!
    I do not understand the fact that things are dressed on the hero, why then take place in a backpack. How come?
    Belt!
    It would be good to add an extra item-belt! This is not a bad thing to say on the protection of the hero + there could be stored for potions of recovery, restoration and energy that would also relieve the backpack!

Dear developers so beautiful game, please listen! I am sure that I express the opinion of the majority of players, not just his own!
    If someone you care about this topic, do not pass by, place the + or give your comments!