Report hackers here

Comments

• dariuskwangdariuskwang Registered Users 13 Posts
    can u tell me how share photo in this post...
    i want report hacker to..
  • dariuskwangdariuskwang Registered Users 13 Posts
    can u tell me, how upload foto in this forum...
    thx
  • thanhdhthanhdh Registered Users 11 Posts
    LightDjinn used hack undying...imperishable in Arena PVP...this is screenshot..

10629620_380898345405614_7743084837400292455_n.jpg?oh=286ad19dabc9cabc5bbcc178f5609b27&oe=54FA874C&__gda__=1427109829_9b0c4be0ff8eb38f20337e99ca4ae0a9
  • thanhdhthanhdh Registered Users 11 Posts
    LightDjinn still using hack imperishable:

1964956_381011535394295_8958500961749824710_n.jpg?oh=ab5b7d12a7bdd2d5ceb6754eb414242f&oe=550F2090&__gda__=1427702745_e64a9e3c5c550675378fcff66cffb70e
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    First off,congrats on the come from behind win,secondly,its never good to assume,cuz its quite possible youre wrong and fyi in this case you are...idk that guy up there and i mean think about it,the unknown can be scary for some and all the new gear is still unknown to a lot of players. So anyone could just scream hacker. Not to mention theres 1000s of players that arent Genesis members lol...sooo using logic and not assuming i would think that that was just a regular run of the mill player...and again thinking LOGICALLY

Yeah, you guys are right that I shouldn't have assumed he was from your Guild and mentioned Genesis in my post. We've had a lot of close wars and will continue on having them, that is what makes this game fun. So yeah sorry for that :)
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Ziczac is talkin about hackers????? Lmao thats hella funny, youre ss dont even show anything,dont show you even hitting LightDjinn...lmfao so what does your ss prove?? NOTHING.
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah, you guys are right that I shouldn't have assumed he was from your Guild and mentioned Genesis in my post. We've had a lot of close wars and will continue on having them, that is what makes this game fun. So yeah sorry for that :)

Thank you :)
  • MicroMicro Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nagato31 is invincible in PvP mode. With an extremely low GS too compared to other top players, it's quite obvious he/she is using a hack to become impossible to damage. This is my first post but a long time EW3 player. I have finally become fed up with PvP cheaters and want to become more proactive in doing something about it. I have screen shots with profile info and "combos where no damage is done."
  • WaRGoDJSKWaRGoDJSK Registered Users 5 Posts
    Player "xMrNaughtYx" is a hacker!!! IT hack the Arena so that he stop the game for over 10 mins from starting the game in order to make others lose! IT do not have CD for skills to use in the PVP Arena and do not need Energy to use skills!!! IT would not get hurt even if IT was hit!!! " MemoriesVNV " do the same thing and IT got #1 in Arena two times already!!! WAKE UP and clean those rubbish!!! They were not only hack for Arena! They hack the game to get gems!!! :mad::mad:
    Same thing happened to me just now, and it is really frustrating.
    Game won't start for several minutes until I just quit myself.
  • napolennapolen Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ch3ter -in arena has unlimited mana and no cooldown
  • TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    is a cheater unlimited HP (IOS)

3259db370030786.jpg
  • Scythian2Scythian2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hacker name: HunStyvy999 Little lvl player vs. high lvl player.
    2014-11-30-05-36-22_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

2014-11-30-05-36-34_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    Hacker name: ScorPion30 Little player vs. high player.
    2014-12-02-14-24-01_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

2014-12-02-14-24-21_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    Low cheater name: WAGHII. Little player vs. high player.

2014-12-03-23-42-25_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

2014-12-03-23-42-36_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
  • GADNUHHGADNUHH Registered Users 6 Posts
    mmkay. 1. your screenshots are oftwo different players so nice try bud. lightdjinn doesnt use inconceivable gear like the pic u show. 2. this happens alot. first kill the player doesnt get up, which would show on lights screen. your screen would show that hes standing still taking no damage, which is caused by network issues NOT A HACK. 3. iv been battling lightdjinn for months and never had an issue. so your accusations are completely garbage, tarnishing a strong players reputation. choose your next accusations a little better as even with the naked eye you can see the difference in lightdjinns gear vs the one standing still (lightdjinn uses glorious pvp gear not incon)
  • GADNUHHGADNUHH Registered Users 6 Posts
    pics are of two different players. lightdjin. uses glorious pvp gear not incon as the second pic shows. nice try thanh, but we know for a fact that both you and your bro reset quests, so maybe look at yourself before pointing fingers
  • zonosatwarzonosatwar Registered Users 3 Posts
    Menz 85 anyones name who starts with bv. Take a look at boss hunt ther are people with billions . Menz 85 had unlimitd mana I hqve pictures please tell me how to upload
    Is a cheater unlimited HP (IOS)

2cc5f4370030379.jpg
    And next cheater Djenya unlumited HP ios
  • pourupouru Registered Users 4 Posts
    Username: Omnisure
    Unlimited HP and life.
  • napolennapolen Registered Users 16 Posts
    DynRanBro unlimited mana and no couldown on spells - android
  • PEPUSPEPUS Registered Users 36 Posts
    Another f*** hacker.

No limit nothing.

[IMG][/img]bd059e371224190.jpg 2d9c51371224362.jpg
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Well said Vio, VIVA GENISES
    JudgeD, BadassBigT is in my guild and the last thing he is is a hacker, he is in fact a decent player, so check again and compare status prior to judging and posting, I made that mistake before and I regret it still, every single update Glu fixes something but ruins something else...so once more please get your facts 100% right.
    you may wanna friend him and see that you are wrong.
    Thanks
    Hey gadnuhh brother, once more VIVA GENISES...writing is cheap for some....so don't bother...
  • JudgeDJudgeD Registered Users 7 Posts
    JudgeD, BadassBigT is in my guild and the last thing he is is a hacker, he is in fact a decent player, so check again and compare status prior to judging and posting, I made that mistake before and I regret it still, every single update Glu fixes something but ruins something else...so once more please get your facts 100% right.
    you may wanna friend him and see that you are wrong.
    Thanks

Could be, but I'm getting cynical...According to my screen I registered over 30 direct hits, with a comparable GS character, and did nada...he had no problem hitting me for damage at all times, and won by kills (not timer). Maybe it's a glitch or error, but I have to wonder why I have never been on the receiving end of such a gift. It has never, ever, happened to me that I beat my (comparable gs) opponent to paste while being immune to their attacks. Even if it looks different on each screen I would have noticed if my opponent suddenly froze for a beating, or just swung wildly at empty air.

Has. Never. Happened.
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    Werewolfxx01 - no cool downs in arena at all!! Spammed all his specials non-stop!! Please address this!
  • knihsgutknihsgut Registered Users 8 Posts
    KnoTENuF wrote: »
    Werewolfxx01 - no cool downs in arena at all!! Spammed all his specials non-stop!! Please address this!

Yes! Werewolfxx01 is cheater!! No cd in skills he is using monk at america server...check him
  • Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hello i am Romanian guys and its not true that there are so many Romanians who use the hack.
    Burtic Dorin
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    Werewolfxx01 is a hack!! Hurry up and take care of this please! He spams special attacks with no cool downs at all!!