Options

Looks like all progress lost

codemasterxvcodemasterxv Registered Users 1 Posts
i have android phonw with 4.4.2 os
when i am going to play the game my lvl 35+ hero not showing and i linked my google account also but it not comes

in leaderbord all my progress and achivements all are same

please help me out
Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Options
    ChpokaloChpokalo Registered Users 53 Posts
    Have the same problem but no help from glu.
  • Options
    SantSaymorSantSaymor Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can no longer use my account . My avatar was level 39. Now is the level 1 because ?
    Spent money buying items and I can not play but in my previous progress.
    Will I lose all my progress, why?
  • Options
    BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yeah I feel your pain times ten.. 3 characters were max level 50. Warrior was 15k, Monk 11k, and Mage 9k. Lost my account after update to 3.0! Still not a ****ing word from them. Not a single reply to my 3 dozen messages. I would hack in a heartbeat to get them back if I knew of a program that didn't look so shady with viruses.

But even after all that, I wouldn't use hacks in arena. That's just poor all around. Other legit players shouldn't have to continually worry about facing hackers in arena. In my opinion only, hackers in arena have no class or *****.
  • Options
    shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Guys,i might have the solution fot this losing character thingy problem. I lose my character about two or three months ago. Just got it back last thursday. My solution is i create a new google+ account. Then i sign in the game with the account that i created. And poof! My character comes back after three months.i dont know how but maybe you guys can try this way. Hope it helps