Options

Im done,hackers have ruined this game.

TonyInVaTonyInVa Registered Users 3 Posts
PVP has become unplayable for me. 8 out of 10 players are hackers using Mage with endless mana and no cool down. You report them and they still exist. Why cant Glu fix this. They have lost my money until its fixed.

Comments

• Options
    BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
    You are so right. Pvp and tourneys are now a waste of time unless you cheat and it's getting worse. The fact that no one (including glu) has not responded to your thread speaks volumes. I know many genuine players are leaving and will not touch glu games in the future.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Bgslim wrote: »
    You are so right. Pvp and tourneys are now a waste of time unless you cheat and it's getting worse. The fact that no one (including glu) has not responded to your thread speaks volumes. I know many genuine players are leaving and will not touch glu games in the future.

I love ew series and I wont leave this game. The truth is this is the most awesome action rpg out there for mobile.
  • Options
    Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    i know ������
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    I am Fight with all of the top ten and won. but I do not understand why sia disconnects during the game makes me lose a lot of points
    Burtic Dorin