Options

legendary cyclops drops

shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
So i got a few lev 31 legendary items from him,transcendent chest,ragefang,the pride of dostalt and a few level 26 legendary items from him..been farming him for days and still no other level 31 items like helmet or something..does he drops other level 31 gold items other than what i ve got?like other armor part and the jewelleries?

Comments

• Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    So i got a few lev 31 legendary items from him,transcendent chest,ragefang,the pride of dostalt and a few level 26 legendary items from him..been farming him for days and still no other level 31 items like helmet or something..does he drops other level 31 gold items other than what i ve got?like other armor part and the jewelleries?

Francly, I am not so sure if he is worth farming. You will progress with the game with items found after the cylops. Purple will do. Concerning cyclops, he should drop armor but no ring or necklace. Just my two cents
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Ohh i already move on to the next map.currently farming nian for gold level 26 sword..and after 100 kills, i already got trascendant spaulders,boots,vulture ring and vulture necklace..i also got level 36 gold fortitude pauldrons..i thought you can only get gold level 36 helmet from him..am i really lucky?i guess so.hahhaha
  • Options
    Sorry im farming bian for level 36 gold weapon..not level 26
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    L Nian drops unbreakable gears except Ring, Necklace, Arms and Boots.
  • Options
    CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Sorry im farming bian for level 36 gold weapon..not level 26

Keep in mind, once you find the legendary 36 weapon and get unbreakable gear... your basically finished the game... you can't progress in caverns without uber gold offerings that open via lvl 56+ and once you have them future farming is pointless... spider queen, minotaur and EP drop some legendary gear but in order to beat them you need to already posses it... so farming them is as pointless as farming normal Cyclops... this is in no way a rant or anger... scouts honor, god honest truth...

I just wait for the hunt offerings to get the DLSS..
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I disagree because you need godly gear to progress until you get to level 56!