Report hackers here

Comments

• LorenzLorenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    Alberto uses no cooldown hack, and probably infinite mana. He tried not to show it at the beginning of the match (I noticed something strange but was not sure it wasn't only my impression) but being so bad he could't beat my warrior even with that advantage, when the times was running out he begun shooting skills like crazy in rage. Such a lol moment, thx for that Alby :D
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    oORSOo is another hacker!! Played him on the Europe server and had no cool downs on his monk!
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    So I noticed that Werewolfxx01 is in the top 25 in arena, which leads me to believe that you have done nothing about his CHEATING WAYS!! You don't seem to care about hackers as long as you continue to receive money from folks!!

Shame on you Glu, shame on you for allowing this to continue to happen!!
  • Dsharp6Dsharp6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Glu have your legal team email me at danielasharp6@gmail.com. Thanks.
  • Dsharp6Dsharp6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Tired of you guys ****ing me out of my account and making me start over. Spent too much money on this game to have you do that to me again. Tried every possible recovery. Even restored my phone to a known good backup. Still nothing.
  • CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Dsharp6 wrote: »
    Tired of you guys ****ing me out of my account and making me start over. Spent too much money on this game to have you do that to me again. Tried every possible recovery. Even restored my phone to a known good backup. Still nothing.

I wasnt going to reply to this due laziness... but you seem like you've spent a lot of time, and you seem misinformed...
    All your character save data is stored server side, ALL of it... so assuming your logging in with the correct credentials... then you can do nothing... sorry bro :(
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Dsharp6 wrote: »
    Glu have your legal team email me at danielasharp6@gmail.com. Thanks.

...not sure why, but your comment made me laugh....
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    xSandlock
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-12-18-14-45-07-1_zps84ccefea.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-18-14-50-30_zpsdf7cdae6.png
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • WaRGoDJSKWaRGoDJSK Registered Users 5 Posts
    EVIL0809 is a hacker. He uses Warrior with no cooltime and unlimited dashing. Gluadmin, I know you are busy, but you really should address great attention to this hacking problem.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    1DrPepper is fûcking hacker. he performed 10 rage of vajra skill back to back without cool down. And he is from OneUnited. That looser know he couldn't win that's why cheat.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • male好male好 Registered Users 3 Posts
    hello, nick Alberto operating system ios uses infinite skill and no CD please check your pg
  • Jhew3Jhew3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Merciiless in arena using warrior unlimited energy and no cool down constantly using skills. He tried to hide it until he is losing in the fight.
    Dreamerasure is using hacked Mage. Fights normal until she is losing then uses limitless skills, just like merciless reported earlier.
  • JlaneJlane Registered Users 1 Posts
    1DrPepper is a hacker. Throws up orb after orb. Has unlimited energy.
  • filosofosfilosofos Registered Users 6 Posts
    1drpepper has no cool down in arena! Have screen shoot on my iphone! I will post it if it is necessary. Thanks
    Theocracy using monk has unlimited power. Tries to hide it....but as usual when losing it comes out.
    the player 07EU929 system uses iOS hack infinite mana no cooldown please lock these tricks
  • GmxPlayerGmxPlayer Registered Users 1 Posts
    Eversole is a hacker in arena everyone. He uses unlimited cooldown and he doesnt lose hp. Please ban him.
  • filosofosfilosofos Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeniraki again the same problem glû! Second arena event and you didn't fix these bag!
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    evil0809 dash dash dash dash. Doesn't even let u get up. Can we ban this clown already!?
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Glu for god sake, what are you waiting for, these hackers are spoiling the game for all of us, it is enough for any admin to view 2-3 pages and find out, go to endless and see hackers reaching level 425 , how do you accept this ?
    Drpepper is been reported endless times, so is evil0809 , both are lousy players too....what more do we all need to do to bring this serious issue to your attention for your prompt action?
  • pourupouru Registered Users 4 Posts
    Username:dnr2

Another hacker, has one hit kill. Just basic hit.
    DemageOne ******* is a hacker uses no CD is infinite mana operating system iOS I do not understand why not blocked hackers even after many reports
  • FormidoFormido Registered Users 4 Posts
    AllianzArka is unhitable in Arena and does not move After he Hit you once
  • FormidoFormido Registered Users 4 Posts
    1drpepper uses abilities without cooldown
  • anonymanonym Registered Users 1 Posts
    Formido used Homebutton
  • WaRGoDJSKWaRGoDJSK Registered Users 5 Posts
    IPHVr is a hacking cheater. He uses mage with continuous orbs in intervals without using potions so he won't get screenshot. Used more than 10 without landing any hits on me, so I definitely know that he is using the hack mod of infinite mana without cooltime. Do something about these scums Glu. I am not spending another dollar on this game until hacker issues are resolved, period.
  • sIAMKiLLssIAMKiLLs Registered Users 9 Posts
    1DrPepper original looser no cooldown, Ultra LoooooooooL hahaha
  • sIAMKiLLssIAMKiLLs Registered Users 9 Posts
    GiaBaoVJP original Noobmen too, no Cooldown. LooooL
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Fido the problem is Glu doesn't want to do shiit about it. That assshole 1Drpepper told me no one will take me seriously when I first reported him and said Glu will laughed and forget you. This shows ability of fuuking Glu developers who are nothing but piece of shiit like Drpepper. So well done to those shiitty developers.
    - Hunter :p;)