Options

Network Error. Retry?

Again. Going on 2 days now. Can't get beyond the loading page without this message box popping up continually.

Comments

• Options
    FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Still locked out. Day three now.
  • Options
    puncharoopuncharoo Registered Users 26 Posts
    It sucks. They aren't likely to fix it. Not a huge deal really except not being able to finish something I started and I hate that. I was almost done with my monk (still need 19 soul shards) and was about to start grinding my warrior to completion. Not likely to play another Glu game after this though.
  • Options
    Day FOUR now.

This has happened before, it got fixed eventually, but was over a week and a half one time. Meanwhile you are missing out on those daily bonuses, not to mention on playing... :(
  • Options
    The progress bar on the loading screen won't even fill for me today. This is crazy.
  • Options
    XKingForeverXKingForever Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi all I too have this error. I get "Network error. Try again." I emphasize by saying that in the event I was among the top 100 in the standings before the error that started at 18:00.
  • Options
    MichellemeMichelleme Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. Would not load, just flash accessing network then network error retry..
  • Options
    littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
    Me as well 6 days now !!
  • Options
    7 days for me. So disappointing. And infuriating.
  • Options
    It's pathetic that this is still going on. I'm almost to the point I don't care anymore which is probably best since clearly this company doesn't care either.
  • Options
    8th day. :mad:
  • Options
    love28love28 Registered Users 2 Posts
    puncharoo wrote: »
    The progress bar on the loading screen won't even fill for me today. This is crazy.

Fix bug :

step 1: To itools -> Select ETERNITY WARRIOS 3 --> select BACKUP --> Select BackUp Program And Document --> Save to desktop

Step 2 : Unistall ETERNITY WARRIOS 3

Step 3 : To Itunes ---> Download and Install ETERNITY WARRIOS 3

Step 4 : To itools --> Unistall ETERNITY WARRIOS 3

Step 5 : To itools --> install --> Select file save on Desktop ( in Step 1) --> ok

Good luck for you
  • Options
    stvnstvn Registered Users 19 Posts
    Great, was able to ply for 10 minutes, then error!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jousterljjousterlj Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi guys, for once I have a good comment. I noticed Apple released another IOS update, since installing this latest update my connection problems suddenly vanished. No longer, am I randomly getting booted off or have connection issues. Now, I can't say why my android device connection problems went away at the same time but it seems to have as well. Perhaps, Glu did a roll back?

Good luck and happy gaming
    -Jouster-
  • Options
    napolennapolen Registered Users 16 Posts
    Same problem every day. I cann't play more than 20 minutes that if I can enter of course then the message "Network error. Retry?". PS I play on android.
  • Options
    Here we go again...
  • Options
    darkwr5darkwr5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    And once again game is going through network errors. This wouldn't be so bad if the game didn't run on a server as opposed to you know...the actual device.
  • Options
    Two weeks, still down.

Can you imagine if your power company operated like this?
  • Options
    littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
    Just for your info I sent this to Glu and have been complaining since 25.10.2014 !!

Graphics issue and network retry

Ever since the 25th of October I've been reporting the above when playing Mage in legend mode. To date this issue is still not fixed !!!!

Ever since 15th December 2014 I've been getting the old age problem "Network Error please retry" Still not fixed !!!

No response to either issues or pathetic standard response " our team is working on it!!!! Working on what they sure are not fixing any issues in EW3, and have just sucked money from buying gems etc. from people

Why do Apple still support them God only knows they suck money from innocent people who just want to enjoy a decent game. I do not know why I bother anymore.

Extremely disappointed and ****ed off.
  • Options
    THREE weeks now. I am beginning to think they have written this game off for good and will never fix it.

Anyone know of another good game to try? Made by someone other than Glu?
  • Options
    Just came in to post up that I have been unable to connect for a month. Maybe it is just time to delete the game. All I needed was Wings for my warrior anyway but I like to complete games. This company sucks and I will never touch another one of their games.
  • Options
    Game is STILL unplayable, unable to get past the load page with its constant error pop-up.

Meanwhile I guess Android platform players are happily playing on. Fine. If you have decided not to bother supporting Apple platforms any more and are just going to leave things the way they are ( eg screwed up ) you might at least announce that so we can move on...
  • Options
    Er1da1703Er1da1703 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Er1da1703 wrote: »
    Нет, это не возможно!!! Я конечно все понимаю, мне надоели уже эти проблемы с аккаунтом!!! То доступ в сеть, причём неделю! Меняю аккаунт, так там вообще старый девайз, ребят, подскажите оно так и будет теперь? И куда вообще обратиться можно))) .. И кэш очистила и переустанавливала 100500 раз...есть ли решение этой проблемы?
  • Options
    Yeah, I wish they would just announce that support for non-android games is dead. Seriously, this company is pathetic.
  • Options
    sjtruppsjtrupp Registered Users 5 Posts
    WOW, this **** is still occurring four months later?!?!?! Unbelievable! Why are you still advertising this game?
  • Options
    So, I went to e!ail you glu and noticed that they had notes about it. It said that I should have 100 mb of memory have 1 gig of memory available. It also states that I need a good connection, download speed of 65 MBS and upload of 4.5. How than that not be enough?!?!?!?
  • Options
    darkwr5darkwr5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Again with the network errors!? It's been 3 hours? It's not my internet connection after all I wouldn't be complaining about it on the forum if it was.
  • Options
    Just checked my connection. 30 MBS download, 5 MBS upload, 700 MBS memory available. It's not my error.... Please fix this or close the game.
  • Options
    Just came to say I am still down with Network error at start up. Been this way since Christmas. What a joke.