Network Access

ZylanderZylander Registered Users 5 Posts
For four hours now my game won't load...All I get is Network failure retry.. I've forceclosed restarted and when that didn't work I reinstalled the game. When that didn't work I installed the game on another tablet with the same problem...

Comments

• littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've had the same problem for 6 days now and the support desk does not respond to my mails.
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yup I'm getting that problem now too
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Sumit97Sumit97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I am also facing the same problem. Do any body have its solution.
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    It actually worked for me when I left the ipad alone for like a few hours, but then after playing it for 2-3 hours, I went to go do pvp and well the access network came again...
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • FF666FF666 Registered Users 15 Posts
    ERROR, ERROR, ERROR!!!! Try later!!! ERROR, ERROR!!!

UPDATE yet!!!!!
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    GLU FIX YOUR PRODUCT!!

I'm now unable to launch the game GLU!!
  • Prometheus70Prometheus70 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same. And for many, many others.
  • FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Been locked out by the dreaded "Network Error Retry?" demon for about two weeks now. Every few months it does this. Eventually it comes back, no knowing when, no explanation, no apologies, nothing. Glu people all taking vacation at once? Sounds like a sweet job, no need to do any actual customer service or fix bugs or anything.

Also, at least two other threads complaining about this issue seem to have mysteriously vanished.
  • YakAokiYakAoki Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same here, win a match in PvP it says Error...
    Thanks a lot !
    Please fix it. =(
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm in the club! When I can play the game with it not crashing!
  • littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've been sending the below example to customer care since 25.10.2014 !!! No responses !!!
    Ever since the 25th of October I've been reporting the above when playing Mage in legend mode. To date this issue is still not fixed !!!!

Ever since 15th December 2014 I've been getting the old age problem "Network Error please retry" Still not fixed !!!

No response to either issues or pathetic standard response " our team is working on it!!!! Working on what they sure are not fixing any issues in EW3, and have just sucked money from buying gems etc. from people.

Why do Apple still support them God only knows they suck money from innocent people who just want to enjoy a decent game. I do not know why I bother anymore.

Extremely disappointed and ****ed off.

Littlejonah