Empty Mailbox -Come on already GLU

I kept getting UnknownError 1 after beating people in the arena. Game basically locked there and needed to be force closed. Finally got it to work but got same message while trying to claim prizes from mail. Then my mailbox was just empty and still is. Had about 100 gold tokens and my original guild invite which I was saving for posterity. So come on GLU. How about some feedback. I know you're aware of the issue and think some attention for those of us with this problem is in short order. COME ON GLU. COME ON ALREADY!!!

Comments

• Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Well said , every time there is a serious issue like this, no admin is here to explain nor support, all guilds and players are facing the same problem,
    Come on Glu it's new year, help us out here.
  • tererjtererj Registered Users 3 Posts
    I keep getting the same error when trying to get past 35000 VP on the hunting time contest. I can beat the boss, but all of the gear is lost and I cant get the tier 6 reward. I can switch to a different boss, but it will only give me VP until I would hit 35000 VP, then the same thing. The rest of the battles work fine, just the bosses that count for the contest. Never seen this before.
    I am using IOS with version 8.1.
  • karrykarry Registered Users 41 Posts
    calm down... some people can't even play at the moment, stupid accounts going away
    awesome, works now. Thanks.