Need admin or developer to answer this....

KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
So I'm a lvl 41 player and was ranked 4+5 stars in the last arena. I went to battle in arena and when the match started, I was matched against the #1 player in arena, which I'm pretty sure he was lvl 55+. So here's the question...

How does this happen? I can see one or twice maybe a glitch, but it is now the 7-8 time it's happened to me. So either folks are exploiting(which isn't a surprise because you folks at GLU could careless about people hacking in your game) or your devs for this game are incompetent(which doesn't surprise me either with all the in game **** that is going on).

So which is it? Will you folks be fixing this issue or is this post as useless as the other post that ask for your help and you just decide to do nothing?!

I'll wait for a response and an answer, but I most definitely will not hold my breath...

xxKnoTxx/SFxKnoT - POWER OF HUNS

Comments

• jojosebjojoseb Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey KnoTENuF,

i was the guy you encountered in arena and yes i'm level 55.

Just to make it clear, the matching system doesnt care about levels, it just cares about rank, GS, and all time ap.
    If you are rank 4, you will be able to fight against rank 5-6, and rank 3-2-1-0, and there is not lots of players with your GS at that rank. That's why the matching system made you play against me, even if we dont have same GS/lvl.

GS is secondary for this system, and by the way, i agree with your complains.

Keep faith and try to increase your GS, our game was good, im sure you will be able to beat best players with a good Gear score.

See u

Jojoseb
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    Thank you Jojoseb for responding and I understand what you're saying. If that is how arena is matched, then someone like myself will never be able to reach #1 because, with my current GS I will be matched against opponents whose lvl is greater than mine, which doesn't make any logical sense.

Again Jojoseb, I thank you for your explanation. I still would like someone who works, wait, is employees with GLU to answer my question. Why would the arena system be based on such premise that someone who is lvl 42 could meet someone who is lvl 55+ in arena just because their current rank is close to each other? Does that make sense? The advantage clearly would go to the individual with the GREATLY HIGHER GS, correct? If you aren't going to match individuals based on proximity of their GS, then all you're doing is giving an advantage, I'm my case, to the player with the greater GS!
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    KnoTENuF wrote: »
    Thank you Jojoseb for responding and I understand what you're saying. If that is how arena is matched, then someone like myself will never be able to reach #1 because, with my current GS I will be matched against opponents whose lvl is greater than mine, which doesn't make any logical sense.

Again Jojoseb, I thank you for your explanation. I still would like someone who works, wait, is employees with GLU to answer my question. Why would the arena system be based on such premise that someone who is lvl 42 could meet someone who is lvl 55+ in arena just because their current rank is close to each other? Does that make sense? The advantage clearly would go to the individual with the GREATLY HIGHER GS, correct? If you aren't going to match individuals based on proximity of their GS, then all you're doing is giving an advantage, I'm my case, to the player with the greater GS!

not an employee either, but..Yes, it makes sense...why should you at at lower lvl, only playing people of your same or close lvl be ranked as the best in PVP over all?...of course, as you move up, in an open tournament format, that will happen. It is not broken down in to GS or Level Divisions, so since there can only be one number one, as you move up, you will logically play against other similarly ranked opponents..by your logic, you should only play players with lower lvls like you , and better your ranking, with out ever playing better opponents. ...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    not an employee either, but..Yes, it makes sense...why should you at at lower lvl, only playing people of your same or close lvl be ranked as the best in PVP over all?...of course, as you move up, in an open tournament format, that will happen. It is not broken down in to GS or Level Divisions, so since there can only be one number one, as you move up, you will logically play against other similarly ranked opponents..by your logic, you should only play players with lower lvls like you , and better your ranking, with out ever playing better opponents. ...

So what you're saying is, you think it's fair that someone like myself who is now lvl 43, should be matched against someone who is probably 8-17 plus lvls over me in arena if I want to be #1? That's what you consider fair? Hmmm, I'm really going to have to think about that.

I appreciate the $.02 tho!
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Like Firth said, best in Arena is best in Arena. Not best in Arena at your level. As you climb the ranking ladder you will be playing people close to your rank. Unfortunately for you, most of the people at such a high (low) rank are people with a much higher GS. How do you see yourself ever getting to be called #1 overall, at level 43, without being able to play a #2 that is level 60 with 18k GS? Unless they decide to break Arena down in to level groups, this is what you got. Study it, absorb it, love it or leave it! It's that simple. 8)
  • deeb22deeb22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    just wanted to add ---- using my level 30 monk as a twink...

ive reached ranking 2-5 stars and noticed that, that this is the highest i can get because after reaching ranking 2, every time i click find a match, i have to wait for long time and eventually my opponent is from the zero ranking group/high level too....

for the ranking system, your opponent have to be similar ranking or close ranking as some has mentioned above.... to be exact, 3 star level ranking is the spread (example if i was in the 2 star ranking my opponents could be from 3-5 or 0-1 or 2 like me)

bottom line: you can be in the top 100 if you u are low level but never in top 10....

and i hate the energy and zero cool down hackers.... it is killing the arena system

happy new year to everyone