Options

Lost account this morning

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Hi Glu,

You know I am an avid fan of EW3, i logged in earlier this morning and I was shocked that my progress was lost. I am level 54 already. Can you help me file a ticket? My guild members says my OmegaBoss data are still there. But I cant access it using my same Google+ account.

I need this account i spend a lot of money for that account already and many knows I am a legit player. I never hack or cheat.

Please help me Glu. Hey kush snipes, admin please help me. Im begging you. I'm looking forward for your kind support on this matter. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hello Ron . Sorry for your account ��
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    I lost so many ways and many gems because of them. but I hope in future to be ok.And EW 3 not ever be like ew 2
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    Hello Ron . Sorry for your account ��

How to file a ticket then? Thanks. Seems like somebody else from wolfpack also encounter my problem.
  • Options
    hello Ron. I started playing and I EW 3, but is harder. are at 23 but I started yesterday. Glu about how I stopped writing them. I'm sorry for your account but as I said to EW 2 am lost and I but I not resolved.
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    hello Ron. I started playing and I EW 3, but is harder. are at 23 but I started yesterday. Glu about how I stopped writing them. I'm sorry for your account but as I said to EW 2 am lost and I but I not resolved.

I quit playing EW2 already. If you want you can like my fb page https://fb.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors2

Did you know that you can use Helium app data backup to save your EW2 data in case you lost it? Our data in EW3 is stored on Glu servers so I need their assistance to give me back my account.

Hey Glu please help an avid fan of yours like me in this matter. Thank you.
  • Options
    Hi Ron. I wrote you on Facebook . Thank you for your friendship and good playing.
    Peace bro
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    Hi Ron. I wrote you on Facebook . Thank you for your friendship and good playing.
    Peace bro

I am a master of Ew2 and here's a pro tip for you http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/2013/06/pro-tip-always-backup.html?m=1

That's my blog about EW2. Go ahead explore it.
  • Options
    Tank you Bro �� but I am using iCloud Backup��
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    How to file a ticket then? Thanks. Seems like somebody else from wolfpack also encounter my problem.

You need to work with Customer Care as they have access to your account. You can contact them here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/eternity-warriors-3/
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You need to work with Customer Care as they have access to your account. You can contact them here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/eternity-warriors-3/

Hi admin, thank you for your kind reply. I managed to recover my account after playing EW3 on my old tablet, which is my device A and then reinstalled EW3 on my device B and thank you I can now play as OmegaBoss again!

10846210_604293806365946_1656467040485057192_n.jpg?oh=bda34a6689e55b0e1dc1d90ae5e9b7bc&oe=5533D867&__gda__=1430330299_87ea319b118da7fea18deb81e976a7bc
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Oh- I'm very glad it all worked!!
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Oh- I'm very glad it all worked!!

Yep that's because I am a legit player. Thank you sir admin.
  • Options
    Hello Ron sent me your friendship EW 3 mi names its Dorin24 . Tanks bro
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    branaelbranael Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank God for this post. This happened to me this morning. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reinstalled and Google+ was able to restore.
  • Options
    branael wrote: »
    Thank God for this post. This happened to me this morning. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reinstalled and Google+ was able to restore.

Okay. My guild has some misunderstanding now. Some senior kicked many members before he left. He screwed players. So if ur one of the members he kicked, tell me and ill ask the new leader to reinvite you.
  • Options
    branaelbranael Registered Users 17 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Okay. My guild has some misunderstanding now. Some senior kicked many members before he left. He screwed players. So if ur one of the members he kicked, tell me and ill ask the new leader to reinvite you.

No, I am still in and I see we have dropped lots of members and to 27 in gs score. I stated as such yesterday.