Greetings and Salutations

Hope everyone is doing fine and that you all have enjoyed your holiday season, our holiday themed content and I really hope you didn't get too cold in our winter snow filled town!

We wanted to check in with the community and let you all know that EW3 is obviously still being supported and that the development team is hard at work with making the current state of the game better while working on providing future content for you all to enjoy.

Furthermore I understand that it has been a long while since any of you have heard from me here in the EW3 forums. I want you all to know it is not because I don’t like you, it’s because I was moved to a different project in which I now monitor its forums. However I will make a point to come here and inform you all of upcoming updates and fixes when I can!

I look forward to bringing you some good news in the near future!

Comments

• 3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hope everyone is doing fine and that you all have enjoyed your holiday season, our holiday themed content and I really hope you didn't get too cold in our winter snow filled town!

We wanted to check in with the community and let you all know that EW3 is obviously still being supported and that the development team is hard at work with making the current state of the game better while working on providing future content for you all to enjoy.

Furthermore I understand that it has been a long while since any of you have heard from me here in the EW3 forums. I want you all to know it is not because I don’t like you, it’s because I was moved to a different project in which I now monitor its forums. However I will make a point to come here and inform you all of upcoming updates and fixes when I can!

I look forward to bringing you some good news in the near future!

Thank you, this sounds promising. The only problem it is way too late. You have screwed the pooch already by the lack of support and just general ignorance. I personally (and many other loyal players) have moved on. Thank you for some time this game was worth playing being the best there is.
    I wish you in the future, if you want to avoid general sadness and hate towards your company, first assess your capabilities before taking on other projects and calculate the risks, because if in this "all went wrong" period (at least several months or more) you have showed your full potential, than it's just sad, im sorry. I can't even comprehend, that's not nearly enough for a tithe of a stability concept. It is just plain silly if a moderator has to remind everybody that support is still in effect although some players have been waiting weeks or month for even a confirmation.

3k4
This discussion has been closed.