Comments

• Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Same again chadsky from ALfA took no damage from me cheating *****
    Usturayavuz no cooldown on skills all these on ios
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Same again chadsky from ALfA took no damage from me cheating *****

i love the god mode i still remember that time i was playing god of war in ps2 haha it was so fun
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    With all these hackers reported (Sometimes by hackers themselves trying to cover up), I really wonder what is taking you so long Glu to action this, ???? We spend money on the game and we deserve something called BASIC SERVICE and attention, you don't even care enough to check this forum to find out that hackers are reporting hackers, all you have to do is check the leader boards in tournys specially arena.
    i can't believe that your technical and support team can't stop hackers, question is why you are not doing it????? That's a million dollar question that we all wish to have an answer for...
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
  • PEPUSPEPUS Registered Users 36 Posts
    Another f*** hacker.

[IMG][/img]cf0f9a380797010.jpg 886af3380797185.jpg
    Another, another, another...
    Fu*** noobs hackers.

[IMG][/img]92e49c380823159.jpg
  • GlenmorangieGlenmorangie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lonely007 no cool down and unlimited mana
  • Rikkuh2Rikkuh2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you feel the need to open a new thread to report hackers, please do so here in this thread. Please keep your post limited to account name and/or screenshot. Any posts with any other content will be removed. Any other threads on this topic will be closed. This thread will act as the only place to report hackers from now on.

There have been a lot of scattered threads so we appreciate any help combining those threads into this one location.

For leader board updates, please see this thread here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103171-Leader-board-update-(5-7)

Hacker name:
    Vistoski
    Khamerican
    Iulika

I don t know how to add images from my phone, sorry
    More hackers...

[IMG][/img]e5193f381696716.jpg 2f7a55381696917.jpg
  • jojosebjojoseb Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Hi glu Rageou is a cheater how does he have 30 mill or more in fuse. No one can do that unless they cheat. Go check the top two players on ios vp players please thank you. I hate cheaters. This update is so s t u p i d too bec you took away the snow and there is no new dungeons or no jade forest. I want Jade Forest last year at jan 2014 there was jade forest. Where is the jade forest in jan 2015 lol. Fix this game ban the cheaters.

Again and Again, for the 50th time, it is possible to make millions of vp in fuse in a short time, especially thanks to t10 gold weapons.
    A t10 gold item 15/15 fused in a t10 gold weapon is 8 millions gold, so 6 is almost 50M gold, that's 1 million vp.
    Do that 30 times, means 180 slots + 30 weapons = 210 slots.
    On 3 chars with 200 slots each, you can't call that hacking.
    He has been preparing for weeks for that, and btw he doesn't care what you think.

Plz Sasuke stop acting all the time like a kid, and use your brain sometimes.

Jojoseb
  • WarawWaraw Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello,

You're right jojoseb.
    But if i use my brain :
    50 millions of gold X 30 = 1 500 millions of gold
    > It's not weeks to prepare the tournament but many years...

But you can buy some gold with gems, and how many gems ? Did Rageou buy this gems to glu ?
    I'm talking about 350 000 gems...
  • Sprite1502Sprite1502 Registered Users 19 Posts
    GM can you check this BVxPOISONx I see him in PvP he is 49lv with 1000GS and he is first in tournament with 40mil VP in guild Blackvenom first place in tournament ty
  • rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Bvxpoisonx is GM. I dont think he is going to remove hinself. Just stop trying to compete cuz u would never beat him
    Thegodofwar
    shram95 another classic case of mana overuse on iOS
  • Sprite1502Sprite1502 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hacker - g4st1 in PvP this is first I see after update
    Ipt604 same again used God mode dancing round for fun
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ipt604 same again used God mode dancing round for fun

Hey SOS .. I'm surprised your saying this:
    1. We have fought in arena a long time for many seasons
    2. Because you've been playing so long you should be able to distinguish between a hack and a lag

Do me a favour.. Next time you knock someone down and they stay down (which happens quite frequently) run around and attack open air.. Sometimes you win with a ko and sometimes you dont. Then message your opponent and ask what they see.

Guess what.. I'm willing to bet they say the same thing as you. Maybe you should ask your guildmates before posting such ridiculous accusations.. Please also note that because I'm mainly using my monk this season im like 9 star .. So either im the worst cheater in the world or you dont know what your talking about

Keep on posting

Ipt604
  • TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    Romulan ****ing cheater , no cd, un,unlimited mana
    Does he hell tunc.hes one of the most genuine blokes on here
    Nemesis11 is now an official curtain puller so be careful guys- Alfa ios
    Ipt look you you didn't stay down at all all you did was dance round the orbs take a 50 hot combo off me and not damage lol.if it's crazy lag then I apologise but seemed fine upto 2-2 and you was still attacking me
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Pt604 wrote: »
    Hey SOS .. I'm surprised your saying this:
    1. We have fought in arena a long time for many seasons
    2. Because you've been playing so long you should be able to distinguish between a hack and a lag

Do me a favour.. Next time you knock someone down and they stay down (which happens quite frequently) run around and attack open air.. Sometimes you win with a ko and sometimes you dont. Then message your opponent and ask what they see.

Guess what.. I'm willing to bet they say the same thing as you. Maybe you should ask your guildmates before posting such ridiculous accusations.. Please also note that because I'm mainly using my monk this season im like 9 star .. So either im the worst cheater in the world or you dont know what your talking about

Keep on posting

Ipt604

You are both hackers
    Ipt look you you didn't stay down at all all you did was dance round the orbs take a 50 hot combo off me and not damage lol.if it's crazy lag then I apologise but seemed fine upto 2-2 and you was still attacking me

Gotcha.. Cool.. No.. What I mean when your playing and the odd time YOU see the opponent lying on the ground for the rest of the match - if YOU randomly attack you may kill the guy, but on the OTHER side the opponent sees you run around and appear invulnerable.. Ask your guildies.. At least one guy should know that.. As well.. I dont expect you can turn on god mode mid match.. So if we were 2-2 impossible to god mode all of a sudden.. As far as i know anyways.

Cool bro.. No worries
    SirSy wrote: »
    You are both hackers

Hahah i hate you sirsy

:P
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Just to report this guy unlimited mana and no cool down

http://site.imagemhost.net/image/15F
    http://site.imagemhost.net/image/15C

hope those links works hehe

His in game name is birulei