Anyone know when Glu will fix the issues

littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
I'm getting really p....d off with Glu. I posted so many messages to the customer care with no responses concerning Network Error and other issues and still cannot play.

I reply to other threads from many people the having the same issues. Does anyone know what the F..K is going on.

Comments

• hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I strongly agree!!!! Sent several tickets and no response. How does glu justify there poor maintenance and expect someone to spend any money on this game? Getting to the point where I am ready to stop playing the game!
  • littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have also complained now to apple support about Glu and their service and attitude I'll let you know there response.
  • FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    I am starting to think that Glu has written off players on Apple OS. Looking for other games ( not made by Glu ). Any recommendations?
  • 3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    Friggin wrote: »
    I am starting to think that Glu has written off players on Apple OS. Looking for other games ( not made by Glu ). Any recommendations?

I personally switched to Kings Road. It just came out on iOS. I think it's really good. I just come here once in a while to check on the news and see maybe glu woke up. This was a very good game once and it still has a potential under the right management and customer support team.

3k4
  • YakAokiYakAoki Registered Users 15 Posts
    Glu is still ignore all Tickets and Support Questions....
  • FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thanks, I will check out King's Road. :)

EW3 still dead.