Scourge Invasion

Good afternoon. Is anyone else having issues with the scourge invasion? It worked for me last night, but I'm not able to participate today (7am and 3pm EST).

Comments

• masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    C00P wrote: »
    Good afternoon. Is anyone else having issues with the scourge invasion? It worked for me last night, but I'm not able to participate today (7am and 3pm EST).

Same here for me and all other ppl in guild i talked to.

Hopefully it works next raid.

BR
    Mast, GL in Oneunited (IOS)
  • YakAokiYakAoki Registered Users 15 Posts
    Was the start time from pest changed???
    From Germany... 3am... Seriously? I need to sleep this time :(
  • C00PC00P Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks for the reply guys. I was wondering if it was an isolated issue....
  • AcronAcron Registered Users 3 Posts
    This makes 3 in a row.
  • StevetheoneStevetheone Registered Users 14 Posts
    Had problems yesterday and today. The timer seems to skip from one hour to the next so I am unable to join in.
  • C00PC00P Registered Users 15 Posts
    Had problems yesterday and today. The timer seems to skip from one hour to the next so I am unable to join in.

I occasionally will have the same problem. If it is the correct time in your time zone for scourge, just go to your map and do a quick fight. This usually will correct the timer and access the boss fights.
  • K4rposK4rpos Registered Users 1 Posts

I have the same problem. I start the game (from scratch, not already loaded), check the timer and it says the scourge will open in a few minutes. I go fight Hellboy and come back and the timer says the scourge will open in 8 hours. I haven't been able to fight in a single wave this week.
  • Scythian2Scythian2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can not login to the Scourge invasion since been updated. Please remove this error as soon as possible. I also have two devices. Note 3 android 4.4.2 and my tablet 4.2.2.
  • danilophdaniloph Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same problem here.....

Guess its not fixed yet....