Options

Notice to public: OmegaSerenity was sabotage by a Senior

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Hi Glu and Public,

I just want to escalate what happened to OmegaSerenity. We lost 40 members after I left the guild and assigned a new leader. Many dishonored my decisions and started rebelling. One senior misbehave and started kicking members before he leaves OmegaSerenity.

This image is to proof his bad doing. He screwed my members. His name is also visible in this screenshot (thanks to master sakk for the screenshot)

10911380_612182842243709_5115596173456264081_o.jpg

Now please help me rebuild my guild. We might not participate in the next coming tournaments because our force was degraded.

Seeking for your kind assistance on this matter. OmegaSerenity is a good and kind guild.

Comments

• Options
    MJG187MJG187 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Notice to everyone, ron was correct on 1 thing alot of ppl didn't like his decision and a lot of people were already leaving. He kicked me out of group chat because he had something against me we had some words after he kicked me from chat so I left the guild that's it. People were already kicked and leaving with in a few days prior to me leaving and from what ron thinks I did wich is not true. Sorry for the losses but most of us have moved on
  • Options
    MJG187 wrote: »
    Notice to everyone, ron was correct on 1 thing alot of ppl didn't like his decision and a lot of people were already leaving. He kicked me out of group chat because he had something against me we had some words after he kicked me from chat so I left the guild that's it. People were already kicked and leaving with in a few days prior to me leaving and from what ron thinks I did wich is not true. Sorry for the losses but most of us have moved on

Base on the system logs. We can read that many members were kicked before you leave. I just wanted you to stop telling in the line chat that many people are leaving because you might freak them out. That's all (i don't want to leak the screenshot of our conversation in line messenger). I dont picking up on you, in fact OmegaSerenity will not last and be strong if I'm picking up on people. Many members of this forum also knows I am a good person.

OmegaSerenity will be weakened because of this tragedy. But it will surely rise again. I'm back as the leader and founder.

Thank you for your reply. Sayonara!
  • Options
    MJG187MJG187 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I never said u were a bad person I know it looks bad but because of our differences I'm sure ppl knew I was going to leave and someone started kicking I heard from other ppl u did screen shot our pm to the guild line but that's here nor there I don't know u went with ur assumption and stuck with it
  • Options
    MJG187 wrote: »
    I never said u were a bad person I know it looks bad but because of our differences I'm sure ppl knew I was going to leave and someone started kicking I heard from other ppl u did screen shot our pm to the guild line but that's here nor there I don't know u went with ur assumption and stuck with it

Oh thank you.

Im playing EW series 2 years I've never been in quarrel like this. I sent you a message on LINE please accept it and lets end this quarrel. Let this be a lesson to other*guild leader who are planning to assign new master of their guild.

Regards to Peter, Cam and Ira. Good bye Mike.
  • Options
    cuiguevaracuiguevara Registered Users 1 Posts
    add me mr ron to your guild, nick acoyNih
    38K my gs

thanks for your kindness :)
  • Options
    cuiguevara wrote: »
    add me mr ron to your guild, nick acoyNih
    38K my gs

thanks for your kindness :)

Ok i will. Will currently gathering people. Thanks
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    actually this happen i already saw it since ew3 in beta time on Ascension crisis but not worst look like this terrible kick without noticed or been inform. and trusted wrong people as i did before in my own guild FallTitan iOS
  • Options
    actually this happen i already saw it since ew3 in beta time on Ascension crisis but not worst look like this terrible kick without noticed or been inform. and trusted wrong people as i did before in my own guild FallTitan iOS

My friend Ziah (the founder Ascension) left Ascension to join Good fellas.