Options

Weapons

branaelbranael Registered Users 17 Posts
Guys, I know it is a topic always discussed but does anyone know where best to camp for a weapon after the one from legendary hellboy? Monk wise...I can farm normal Spider Queen, don't know if she drops any gold weap or if it will be any good. Is it best to go to Tower in endless mode? I can't progress much further without Gold offering lucky win, otherwise. Any thoughts? I appreciate any feed back. I have combed the forums here and maybe am just not seeing it.

Since, Jade Forest and Spirit Bridge no longer exist, they are out of the question.

Thank you,
B.

Comments

• Options
    jojosebjojoseb Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi Branael,

The weapon you get on legendary Hellboy is equivalent to what we call "T7", means that it is the 7th set of gear in the game.
    Gold T8 can be dropped in endless from wave 114-115, only on bosses (so 119-120, 124-125, etc...).
    Gold T9 can be dropped on the 2 bosses of Ivar caverns. The Spider Queen drops T9 weapon with Critical chance and IIF (item finds), bracers and helmet. She also drops Critical damage one, but not the best T9 weap (which is CC/CD). Minotaure drops all T9 gear, including CC/CD weapon, but drop rates are really bad.

Few weeks ago, Glu introduced T10 gear in the game. It is only possible to have it through tounament rewards, VIP spender, and gold offering (notice that you have to be lvl 56 to see it in gold offering). The only ways to get T10 weapon is to be top 5 in a tournament, or to spend 25000 gems during VIP spender, and can only be carried when hero is lvl 58 (consider that having that weapon in gold offering is almost impossible, unless the x3 chance comes back).

I hope it is clear, forgive my english mistakes, I'm French.

Jojoseb
  • Options
    jojoseb wrote: »
    Hi Branael,

The weapon you get on legendary Hellboy is equivalent to what we call "T7", means that it is the 7th set of gear in the game.
    Gold T8 can be dropped in endless from wave 114-115, only on bosses (so 119-120, 124-125, etc...).
    Gold T9 can be dropped on the 2 bosses of Ivar caverns. The Spider Queen drops T9 weapon with Critical chance and IIF (item finds), bracers and helmet. She also drops Critical damage one, but not the best T9 weap (which is CC/CD). Minotaure drops all T9 gear, including CC/CD weapon, but drop rates are really bad.

Few weeks ago, Glu introduced T10 gear in the game. It is only possible to have it through tounament rewards, VIP spender, and gold offering (notice that you have to be lvl 56 to see it in gold offering). The only ways to get T10 weapon is to be top 5 in a tournament, or to spend 25000 gems during VIP spender, and can only be carried when hero is lvl 58 (consider that having that weapon in gold offering is almost impossible, unless the x3 chance comes back).

Jojoseb

Dude, you're awesome, thanks.
  • Options
    jojoseb wrote: »
    Hi Branael,

Jojoseb

Quick clarification does the normal (not legendary) spider queen and minotaur drop weapons or legendary only?
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    branael wrote: »
    Quick clarification does the normal (not legendary) spider queen and minotaur drop weapons or legendary only?

They do, but of a lower tier, i forget which, but lower than legendary hellboy...Endless is best...like he said, from lvl 114+
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    Firth wrote: »
    They do, but of a lower tier, i forget which, but lower than legendary hellboy...Endless is best...like he said, from lvl 114+

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    jojosebjojoseb Registered Users 16 Posts
    You're welcome :)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    The Inferno on normal mode drops for sure cc+cd weapon level 44.
  • Options
    eLeVaT3deLeVaT3d Registered Users 5 Posts
    What about normal demon prince? What weapons does he drop? Does he drop Murdermaker?
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    The Inferno on normal mode drops for sure cc+cd weapon level 44.

Coolio..didn't know that...THANKS for the info!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    eLeVaT3d wrote: »
    What about normal demon prince? What weapons does he drop? Does he drop Murdermaker?

Normal hellboy drop lvl 21 and 26 gold wep. Would guess lvl 26 cc/cd is 1500-1600gs. Next after that wep is lvl 31 (2139gs) from legend cyclops/nian + endless
  • Options
    shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    masterett wrote: »
    Normal hellboy drop lvl 21 and 26 gold wep. Would guess lvl 26 cc/cd is 1500-1600gs. Next after that wep is lvl 31 (2139gs) from legend cyclops/nian + endless

Demon prince and hellboy is different bro..demon prince is the last boss in the new map area
  • Options
    Is The Inferno the last place on the Netherworld Map?
  • Options
    shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    branael wrote: »
    Is The Inferno the last place on the Netherworld Map?

The eternal peak..demon prince is there
  • Options
    I didn't try demon prince on normal mode that much. But first and last time I did Inferno on normal mode I got Murdermaker. Considering that legendary dp doesn't drop gold gears is possible that on normal dp loot table to be the same.
    L.e.: After 40+ kills on normal dp I got godly spaulders. Best lv. 44 weapon was blue.
    So it might drop t8 weapon, helm, chest and spaulders. No arms, boots or jewelry.
  • Options
    Train, what drops mighty mitts? Orany 4+ weap?
  • Options
    If nothing has changed lv. 44 gold weapon drops in:
    The Inferno (100%) and The Eternal Peak (75%) on normal mode and as far as I remember also in Frostbite Cave on legendary mode.