My biggest most frustrating complaint about this game...

When I'm playing endless mode and I kill the last monster with 2-3 seconds left.. Why in the world does the counter continue to count down for the next few seconds? There have been a few times where I end up losing out on a lot of good loot because of this. Anyone else find this infuriating?

Comments

• KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
    I agree 100%! Another flaw to the design of this game, but I'm sure GLU could care less about this!
  • KingRushidoKingRushido Registered Users 15 Posts
    Haha yes indeed. I hate that much! The timer should stop when the last enemy was killed.
  • XuraXura Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree! They honestly don't seem to care about their customers at all. It's a fun game and I've been playing it for a long time but little bugs like this and the lack of customer support is ruining it for me. It's a shame too, this game is one of the few free/pay-to-win games that have a lot of potential. I would say 98% of the ones on the market now are just awful
    Also, I should add that another frustration is having the cat monsters (not sure what they really are, but they're annoying AF to kill) becoming invulnerable after taunting you! I understand it would be easy to DPS them down while they are just standing there but it would make more sense to just rework the mechanics of that creature all together. It's so annoying to have them at 5% but are unable to do any damage until they jump away from your character and begin attacking you!
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Xura wrote: »
    Also, I should add that another frustration is having the cat monsters (not sure what they really are, but they're annoying AF to kill) becoming invulnerable after taunting you! I understand it would be easy to DPS them down while they are just standing there but it would make more sense to just rework the mechanics of that creature all together. It's so annoying to have them at 5% but are unable to do any damage until they jump away from your character and begin attacking you!

this is the reason the gluu mobile has put on the game name Eternity which is mean there is something trickies between this game to another
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Xura wrote: »
    When I'm playing endless mode and I kill the last monster with 2-3 seconds left.. Why in the world does the counter continue to count down for the next few seconds? There have been a few times where I end up losing out on a lot of good loot because of this. Anyone else find this infuriating?

THIS is the BIGGEST most FRUSTRATING thing to you guys?

A kill isn't a kill as you do the killing blow, its a kill when the Death animation has fully ended. Therefor it takes 2-3s more and if you run out of time before that then no you didn't manage to kill him within the time limit.
    If this is the most frustrating thing in this game to you guys then you should be pretty happy :)
  • puncharoopuncharoo Registered Users 26 Posts
    The most frustrating thing about this game is the network error. The lack of support. The broken animation on Mage in Tier two. The lack of expansion for OSX. The lack of any support or response from Glu on the hundreds of problems with this game.
    puncharoo wrote: »
    The most frustrating thing about this game is the network error. The lack of support. The broken animation on Mage in Tier two. The lack of expansion for OSX. The lack of any support or response from Glu on the hundreds of problems with this game.

They've made their money, they don't care anymore. This must be the most incompetent group of developers in a company I've ever seen. The complete lack of response for ANY of our problems is such a **** you to the customers. This is horrible HORRIBLE customer service. I wonder how long this company will last