Character lost

My username was Karry level 40 monk 4800gs and now my name is ijQUeN all level 1 lost everything, i would like my account to be rolled back, sent in a ticket with no reply so far, its been a while! i want to play!

Comments

• shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Ure on ios or android?if on android i might have the solution for you..create a new google+ account.reinstall the game and sign in with the new account..your characters should be restored..it works 3 times for me so far hehe..hope it works for you too
  • karrykarry Registered Users 41 Posts
    Ure on ios or android?if on android i might have the solution for you..create a new google+ account.reinstall the game and sign in with the new account..your characters should be restored..it works 3 times for me so far hehe..hope it works for you too

Wont creating a new google account reset my stuff to 0?

edit: did what you said, didnt work -__-' All it did was change my google account but it had the exact same character ijQUeN lvl 1 instead of my old Karry lvl 40 monk 4800GS
    Great... great... great... that deleted the ticket i had in game... YAY 5 MORE DAYS TO WAIT A REPLY
    Hmm it works for me,lot of times too..i lost my character fpr almost three months before..and no my problem is not because my character got reset to level 1 but anoyher problem instead..open the game and someone else character with higher level than me that appear..sent ticket to glu and they said i need create a new google+ account and create a new id so they can transfer my old data to the new one that a have created..well i didnt do that until about 3 weeks ago..create a new google+ account and boom,my old characters appear..i also thought signing with a new google+ account can make you start a new id..and this week ny problem comes back.log in the game and other someones else character that appear..create a new google+ account and my character comes back..maybe it just works for me hahaa..l
    Ahhh lots of typo
    This just isn't happening, i've completely switvched google account and it was the exact same character, seeing everythinig is level 1 and the name is ijQUeN i think the account is just corrupted, it didnt give me someone else's account

**** whats wrong with gluadmin cant they reply? i havei ngame ticket, post here and email sent not one friggin reply
  • mazrick1mazrick1 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Also happened to me 3 months now and nothings changed
    Gluadmin please? i'd love to have this resolved :(
  • LethariLethari Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok, *** is happening??!!!
    I just logged in as usual and to my big surprice all my characters are gone!!!??!!
    Monk lvl.42
    warrior lvl.40
    Mage lvl.40
    Equipment, gems, gold....everything gone!!! Not to mention all the TIME you spent on this ****!!!
    I can take the cheaters, i can take GLU:s incompetens with their upgrades, and i can take the fact that you loose a lot of precious fights in the arena because of players who outlevel you with 20 lvl:s or more!!!
    But this i will not stand!!!
    How in hell did i loose my characters?? How do i get them back?? Is it even possible??
    I seen here that you suggest to change google account and i will get everything restored?? How does it work??

And if not...... Is it possible to SUE these MF:ers for there incompetens?? 'cause like many others i have spent a lot of TIME and MONEY just because i'm not a cheater or have the technologicall skills to cheat!!!
    Please somebody....answer me?!!!!
    Lethari wrote: »
    Ok, *** is happening??!!!
    I just logged in as usual and to my big surprice all my characters are gone!!!??!!
    Monk lvl.42
    warrior lvl.40
    Mage lvl.40
    Equipment, gems, gold....everything gone!!! Not to mention all the TIME you spent on this ****!!!
    I can take the cheaters, i can take GLU:s incompetens with their upgrades, and i can take the fact that you loose a lot of precious fights in the arena because of players who outlevel you with 20 lvl:s or more!!!
    But this i will not stand!!!
    How in hell did i loose my characters?? How do i get them back?? Is it even possible??
    I seen here that you suggest to change google account and i will get everything restored?? How does it work??

And if not...... Is it possible to SUE these MF:ers for there incompetens?? 'cause like many others i have spent a lot of TIME and MONEY just because i'm not a cheater or have the technologicall skills to cheat!!!
    Please somebody....answer me?!!!!

Calm yourself down, take a deep breath, let all your rage out, then proceed. Open a ticket and wait for a reply
    Gluadmin please i need an answer, the email says "within 5 business days" it has been more than that, please do something i beg of you i had gems on that account..
    Since december 29th... this is getting Old.
  • catyminicatymini Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bonjour
    J écris en français car je suis pas très bonne en anglais, si il y a une gentille personne pour traduire mon problème,ça me ferais bien plaisir.
    J ai perdu 2 fois mes personnages,j ai écris au support technique du jeux plusieurs fois dans contactez nous et glu a toujours rien faite il envoie seulement un message pour dire d attendre 1 semaine pour qu'il arrange mon problème et toujours rien de régler.Mon premier surnom était Catymini que j attend encore a le récupérer,puisque le jeu a recommencé du début j ai reparti du début avec catymini1.Maintenant ça encore fait la même chose avec celui-ci. J'ai désinstaller et réinstallé plusieurs fois et ça me mène au perso niveau 1 encore mais j ai pas jouer pour pas que ça me créé un nouveau compte encore. Alors j aimerais bien récupérer mon premier compte surnom Catymini que j attend depuis presque 3 mois pour le récupéré. Si cela ne se règle pas après 2 fois avec le même problème je vais tout simplement vous envoyez chier et arrêter de jouer a votre jeux plein de tricheurs et d arnaqueurs. Merci de bien vouloir m aider et bonne journée. Bye
    catymini wrote: »
    Bonjour
    J écris en français car je suis pas très bonne en anglais, si il y a une gentille personne pour traduire mon problème,ça me ferais bien plaisir.
    J ai perdu 2 fois mes personnages,j ai écris au support technique du jeux plusieurs fois dans contactez nous et glu a toujours rien faite il envoie seulement un message pour dire d attendre 1 semaine pour qu'il arrange mon problème et toujours rien de régler.Mon premier surnom était Catymini que j attend encore a le récupérer,puisque le jeu a recommencé du début j ai reparti du début avec catymini1.Maintenant ça encore fait la même chose avec celui-ci. J'ai désinstaller et réinstallé plusieurs fois et ça me mène au perso niveau 1 encore mais j ai pas jouer pour pas que ça me créé un nouveau compte encore. Alors j aimerais bien récupérer mon premier compte surnom Catymini que j attend depuis presque 3 mois pour le récupéré. Si cela ne se règle pas après 2 fois avec le même problème je vais tout simplement vous envoyez chier et arrêter de jouer a votre jeux plein de tricheurs et d arnaqueurs. Merci de bien vouloir m aider et bonne journée. Bye

Hello,
    I'm writing in french because my english isn't so good, if anyone can translate my problem it would be nice.
    I lost my characters twice, i wrote to the technical support in-game a few times and Glu still didn't do anything, they only send messages saying to wait 1 week but nothing happens. My name was Catymini and i'm still waiting to recover it, since the game restarted to the begining, i started with the name Catymini1. Now it did it again with that one. I uninstalled and reinstalled but it bring my character to level 1 again but i didnt play because i didnt want it to create another account. I would like to recover the account under the name Catymini that i've been waiting for at least 3 months to recover, If it doesnt resolve itself after the 2nd time with the same problem i will just curse at you and stop playing your games full of cheaters and scammers. Thank you for helping me and have a good day. Bye.

Premierement Catymini c'est en plein ce que j'ai écris dans mon problème, deuxièmement, ce n'est pas en envoyant chier Glu quils vont t'aider. Finalement, "jeux plein de tricheurs et arnaqueurs" on ne peut pas trade donc pas d'arnaqueurs, et tricheurs... c'est 90% solo sauf le PVP ... veux tu bien les "tricheurs" ne taffectent aucunement
  • kozureokamikozureokami Registered Users 2 Posts
    this happend to me. my caracter name is "kozureokami", I was on level 32, and from nothing, bam the nex day I was somebody else, with another name and in level 1....hell!!
    please help...i've reinstalled de game twice!! but it keep pop in the same stupid name "FMYnfz".
    I've change divice to another samsung, and delete the old game and reinstalled, it played just fine, downloaded the leves and armor, but then all went to hell...
  • catyminicatymini Registered Users 2 Posts
    Salut Karry et merci d avoir traduit mon message.Mon but était pas vraiment d envoyer chier glu mais qui règle mon problème,un moment donné une fille se tanne t attendre et surtout quand tu vois qui a un sérieux manque sur le service d aide de soutiens technique et en plus sont pas capable d avoir un endroit dans le forum pour les gens qui parle français. Bon ta dit que ta écrit de quoi du genre dans le forum mais jcrois que c est l endroit pour ça, mais tout est en anglais alors si tu pourrais me l explique r qu est ce que je dois faire ou attendre encore que Glu se move le cul pour que je récupère mon compte.Merci de ton aide.a+
    catymini wrote: »
    Salut Karry et merci d avoir traduit mon message.Mon but était pas vraiment d envoyer chier glu mais qui règle mon problème,un moment donné une fille se tanne t attendre et surtout quand tu vois qui a un sérieux manque sur le service d aide de soutiens technique et en plus sont pas capable d avoir un endroit dans le forum pour les gens qui parle français. Bon ta dit que ta écrit de quoi du genre dans le forum mais jcrois que c est l endroit pour ça, mais tout est en anglais alors si tu pourrais me l explique r qu est ce que je dois faire ou attendre encore que Glu se move le cul pour que je récupère mon compte.Merci de ton aide.a+

Lol... oui je comprends lol je commence a avoir la même frustration, sa fait depuis le 29dec jai ecris le message mais sa fait 1 an que j'ai perdu mon compte... je veut y rejouer mais recommencer depuis le debut... non merci :-/ toujours pas de réponse utile pour le moment
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hi catymini and karry

an in game friend told me that he answered to the auto e mail glu sends telling you to wait for 5 days telling them that it had passed long time and havent got solved his problem then glu team contacted him and solved his problem try this hope will work for you too. Btw be sure you let them know if you play on ios or android side

good luck guys
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    Hi catymini and karry

an in game friend told me that he answered to the auto e mail glu sends telling you to wait for 5 days telling them that it had passed long time and havent got solved his problem then glu team contacted him and solved his problem try this hope will work for you too. Btw be sure you let them know if you play on ios or android side

good luck guys

I have tried that, sent 5 email so far, just sent another one saying it has been a while
    Seems like a month have passed... Its a lost cause, right?