Options

Attention: Admin

Since the start of the tournament we have been getting "unknown error" up until now as I write this post. We cannot barely do any VP and AP and we definitey don't receive any rewards. Where are the admins? If you don't have time to check the game or read the forums then just "CLOSE THE GAME". It would surely benefit both parties and avoide wasting time.

Comments

• Options
    BelenusBelenus Registered Users 4 Posts
    Since the start of the tournament we have been getting "unknown error" up until now as I write this post. We cannot barely do any VP and AP and we definitey don't receive any rewards. Where are the admins? If you don't have time to check the game or read the forums then just "CLOSE THE GAME". It would surely benefit both parties and avoide wasting time.
    good point, what's the point to play if we loose all the loot and also no rewards:/
  • Options
    KlorelKlorel Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yeah
    Fix it plz
  • Options
    littlejonahlittlejonah Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yeah to many issues this is pathetic. I had a major issue since 25.10.2014 !! still not fixed and no response from admin despite I don't know how many mails.
    Since late Dec 2014 I have not been able to play at all due to Network error retry when loading the game.
    I have played this game for over a year now and spent a lot of my money in buying gems etc. Now Glu have disappeared, they are con merchants and theives, why do Apple support and promote their games ?? Plus I wrote to Apple as well with no response as well.

So I'm dumping the game and will never play anything from Glu again. F..ck them and may they go to H.ll
  • Options
    FrigginFriggin Registered Users 24 Posts
    But pay them a compliment and the admin pops right in there to reply. Uh huh.
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Friggin wrote: »
    But pay them a compliment and the admin pops right in there to reply. Uh huh.

i really didn't, i think my sarcasm might have been lost, since they didn't stop BV from winning...which was my real point...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    i really didn't, i think my sarcasm might have been lost, since they didn't stop BV from winning...which was my real point...

No your sarcasm was quite apparent. But my response was genuine.
  • Options

Well, as a forum mod I have no power over closing the game, but your feedback is noted.
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    No your sarcasm was quite apparent. But my response was genuine.

LOL, THANKS!, no, i meant the guy who said i gave you a compliment might have missed the sarcasm, you always get it!! and thanks for playing!

Love, as always

Firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well, as a forum mod I have no power over closing the game, but your feedback is noted.

Making it as a priority would be better. ^_^
  • Options
    Firth wrote: »
    LOL, THANKS!, no, i meant the guy who said i gave you a compliment might have missed the sarcasm, you always get it!! and thanks for playing!

Love, as always

Firth

;) I play when I can.
  • Options
    eduardoeduardo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I explain I have two accounts for facebook in racing rivasl not let me in multiplayer, nor anirme one team a week I'm with this problem do I have a PC with windows 7 command you for customer care and I do not respond in the game is racing rivals my license (either boar) and the other is (gil cagaste) I am from Argentina I hope I can solve the problem thanks