Network error! Retry?

Seriously, for maybe the 4th time I am getting this error. Maybe more. This time I am just short of a month.

You people are seriously pathetic.

Please, do the world a favor and NEVER make another game, ever.

To all the programmers. You guys are a joke. Your pathetic attempts at making a game are laughable. I hope you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing what a pathetic failure you are. Clearly the only reason you are working here is because no one else would hire you. LMFAO You guys seriously should go get a job at the mall food court.

Comments

• puncharoopuncharoo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Woooooohoooooo Still not fixed.

Glu - Good Luck u! :mad:
  • sjtruppsjtrupp Registered Users 5 Posts
    While I don't share the previous poster comments about the programmer s, but the network errors are more than a bit excessive. For the past hour and a half I get it after every fight. I've lost all of the loot I won, and I can't get in to start another quest.

FIX the network errors!!! You should have more than enough information on them by now.
  • AlbertosAlbertos Registered Users 44 Posts
    sjtrupp wrote: »
    While I don't share the previous poster comments about the programmer s, but the network errors are more than a bit excessive. For the past hour and a half I get it after every fight. I've lost all of the loot I won, and I can't get in to start another quest.

FIX the network errors!!! You should have more than enough information on them by now.

With such network errors Alfa and others get diamonds using bugs.
  • sjtruppsjtrupp Registered Users 5 Posts
    Another day of nonstop "network error, retry"? Can't do anything right now.

How can this be acceptable? Are the coders volunteers?
  • puncharoopuncharoo Registered Users 26 Posts
    And here we are in February and I've been locked out of the game since Christmas with the Network Error at start up. It's really pathetic. The best is no response from Glu. So Support. Many Resolution. Such Helpful. Wow!