this game is different on Kindle

Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
I recently started playing EW3, I tried starting months ago but the game failed to start on my kindle stuck at accessing network even though my Wi-Fi is perfect. Anyway, I finally started on a regular Android tablet but then it broke, luckily I was only on level 20. I absolutely love the game so I tried downloading it again on my kindle and this time it started! I'm back at level 20 now but there's so many differences in the game on Kindle as opposed to regular Android platform(Google Play).for example,I'm further into the game now than I was before but there's no endless or scourge even like I was able to play both just las week on the Android device. Can someone enlighten me. Am I missing something?Forgive me for asking such noobish questions but I'm a Noob and I searched it but couldn't find an answer. I'm not new to this forum but new to this game. I already am well aware of the hate that some on this forum are capable of so please don't answer unless you can actually offer some help.and for those who do answer thanks in advance- Max

Comments

• ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I recently started playing EW3, I tried starting months ago but the game failed to start on my kindle stuck at accessing network even though my Wi-Fi is perfect. Anyway, I finally started on a regular Android tablet but then it broke, luckily I was only on level 20. I absolutely love the game so I tried downloading it again on my kindle and this time it started! I'm back at level 20 now but there's so many differences in the game on Kindle as opposed to regular Android platform(Google Play).for example,I'm further into the game now than I was before but there's no endless or scourge even like I was able to play both just las week on the Android device. Can someone enlighten me. Am I missing something?Forgive me for asking such noobish questions but I'm a Noob and I searched it but couldn't find an answer. I'm not new to this forum but new to this game. I already am well aware of the hate that some on this forum are capable of so please don't answer unless you can actually offer some help.and for those who do answer thanks in advance- Max

Kindle is just a fork of Android. It doesn't comply with Android CDD as far as I know that's why it doesn't have playstore installed.

In my company we do not support kindle too. Buy Samsung, LG, HTC or Nexus I suggest.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comment Ron. Much appreciated. I agree with everything you said about Amazon however a Kindle is the only device I can play on at the moment. I'm hoping that someone who plays this game on Kindle can answer and let me know what the deal is with the scourge invasion and endless mode. Do we even get these on Kindle? If so, when? Thanks in advance-Max
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Those events aren't available on kindle! All you get is the bare minimum. Suggest you get a new android device and use kindle practice.
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    Those events aren't available on kindle! All you get is the bare minimum. Suggest you get a new android device and use kindle practice.

Thank you so much for a clear cut answer. That sucks but I'm still gonna play anyway cuz I love the game. Anyone who is able to friend me my game name is TupacShakur. I can use all the advice/help I can get and am willing to help out as much as I'm capable of. Thanks everyone. Peace- Max Sterling
    Thank you so much for a clear cut answer. That sucks but I'm still gonna play anyway cuz I love the game. Anyone who is able to friend me my game name is TupacShakur. I can use all the advice/help I can get and am willing to help out as much as I'm capable of. Thanks everyone. Peace- Max Sterling

Friend me. -OmegaBoss
    ron wrote: »
    Friend me. -OmegaBoss

Thanks Ron, will do. BTW. I've been reading your posts on EW2 as well for a long time now. Would you still suggest people play that, too? Like I said, I just discovered EW3 and although many are rightfully fed up with it, I'm still at the stage where everything is awesome and fun so I wanna take advantage of this while it lasts. Thanks again-Max
    Thanks Ron, will do. BTW. I've been reading your posts on EW2 as well for a long time now. Would you still suggest people play that, too? Like I said, I just discovered EW3 and although many are rightfully fed up with it, I'm still at the stage where everything is awesome and fun so I wanna take advantage of this while it lasts. Thanks again-Max

Ew2 is awesome! But ew3 is more awesome*and more difficult. Great gears you need in EW2 is already in the shop and can be wear even your just level 2 warrior in ew2. Check out fb.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors2

I can hit level 40+ and have the ultimate gears (starting from scratch) within an hour of playing EW2 legitimately.
    Ew2 is awesome! But ew3 is more awesome*and more difficult. Great gears you need in EW2 is already in the shop and can be wear even your just level 2 warrior in ew2. Check out fb.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors2

I can hit level 40+ and have the ultimate gears (starting from scratch) within an hour of playing EW2 legitimately.

Thanks bro, these games are truly epic and I love your enthusiasm for them. I get exactly the same way. I've only been playing 12 days but I've been grinding hard and leveling up at a decent rate. I can't wait to join a guild though because nobody chats in town playing on Kindle(on the regular Android platform there was always lots of people chatting in town, 24/7) talking about a game that you love with others who share that same love for it is equally as fun as the game itself, sometimes even more so:)
    Hello everyone, I just got a few thousand gems I'm level 25 with 910gs. This question is for those of you who have been playing for awhile and have leveled up pretty high. How would you suggest I spend the gems? Obviously I eventually want to be right where you guys are now.all suggestions \advice on how to get the most out of these gems would be greatly appreciated. Thanks- Max

BTW, went out and got a regular Android tablet just to enjoy the epic awsomeness that is EW3. The version that's on Kindle doesn't deserve to bear the same name as the real thing on iOS n Android. If they must have that game on Kindle they need to rename it "EW3's redheaded stepchild for Kindle" or something. TupacShakur was already taken on this version so My new name in the game is MadMaxXIV.already chatted with a few guys from this forum today. This game is sweet!
    Hello everyone, I just got a few thousand gems I'm level 25 with 910gs. This question is for those of you who have been playing for awhile and have leveled up pretty high. How would you suggest I spend the gems? Obviously I eventually want to be right where you guys are now.all suggestions \advice on how to get the most out of these gems would be greatly appreciated. Thanks- Max

BTW, went out and got a regular Android tablet just to enjoy the epic awsomeness that is EW3. The version that's on Kindle doesn't deserve to bear the same name as the real thing on iOS n Android. If they must have that game on Kindle they need to rename it "EW3's redheaded stepchild for Kindle" or something. TupacShakur was already taken on this version so My new name in the game is MadMaxXIV.already chatted with a few guys from this forum today. This game is sweet!

I will suggest that you only use gems to upgrade legendary or epic weapons only. You can also use gems to upgrade epic runes to legendary.
    I will suggest that you only use gems to upgrade legendary or epic weapons only. You can also use gems to upgrade epic runes to legendary.

Ron, thank you once again. Almost every game forum has at least someone like you in it and it makes the entire gaming experience so much better and fun for me and people like me. Thanks for accepting my invite. Now I'm gonna start leveling up fast and hopefully very soon I'll be competing with you and the other top players on here! Hehehe. One last thing, Runes; should I save the drills and stuff I have now till I'm leveled up very high? I bought 10 gold offerings before I asked about what to do with the gems and because I got some gear that I can't use til level 52 I had to buy more bag space and for spending those gems I received more gear I can't use right now, ugh! Don't get me wrong, the gear is great, just wish I would a asked you guys for suggestions before I went on that mini shopping spree! :)
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

Save, they are much more important later
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Firth wrote: »
    Save, they are much more important later

Much appreciated Firth. Like most Glu games EW3 has so many dfferent things in it that glu doesn't officially inform players about but are crucial to excelling in this game. This actually makes the game that much more fun to play.
    things
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Much appreciated Firth. Like most Glu games EW3 has so many dfferent things in it that glu doesn't officially inform players about but are crucial to excelling in this game. This actually makes the game that much more fun to play.
    things

I would def save the majority once you get past lvl 50...maybe us a few along the way, like ron said, on converting purple to legendary runes...good use...also buying inventory slots i would highly recommend....but save most for when you have a tough time getting demon lord shards and hearts...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Firth wrote: »
    I would def save the majority once you get past lvl 50...maybe us a few along the way, like ron said, on converting purple to legendary runes...good use...also buying inventory slots i would highly recommend....but save most for when you have a tough time getting demon lord shards and hearts...

How many slots would you recommend I get? The added space is such a luxury compared to playing with the bare minimum. I have 80 slots right now but I've heard people suggest to unlock all 200. if you agree with that I will do it. The tiered rewards I've been getting for the gems I've spent seem pretty sweet. It will be a long a$$ time before I can use them but I will upgrade them during the fusion tournaments while I'm leveling up. Today I reached level 25 with 1499GS
    How many slots would you recommend I get? The added space is such a luxury compared to playing with the bare minimum. I have 80 slots right now but I've heard people suggest to unlock all 200. if you agree with that I will do it. The tiered rewards I've been getting for the gems I've spent seem pretty sweet. It will be a long a$$ time before I can use them but I will upgrade them during the fusion tournaments while I'm leveling up. Today I reached level 25 with 1499GS

Join us bro. I have only 40 slots in my inventory. I don't agree. 80 slots for you is alreadt very fine.
    Level 26 1844gs now, I could've probably be a bit higher but the godforsaken "Accessing Network" BS is slowing me down. Ugh!!! It's loading everything so painfully slow, when it loads, more than half the time it says network error but all other Glu games running perfectly on this device and my router is in my room. I'm slowly starting to feel everybody else's frustration regarding this game. Runners in the Arena, Accessing Network, losing loot and VP due to the accessing network problem when I can actually get into the game. I love this game alot, that's why it bothers me so much when it doesn't cooperate with me. Lol
    I've hit a paywall and because of this Accessing Network problem, I kinda want to just blow the gems I have left to get me over that wall. I know that I will eventually hit another wall but I don't wanna end up quitting another Glu game out of frustration and let the game currency I had go to waste. I'm trying to be patient.