Fusion Tournament Question

irjeffbirjeffb Registered Users 2 Posts
What does everybody do to get so many VPs in the fusion and evolution tournaments?

I'm only level 49 and 10.4k gs, but I have NO gear that is useful to me that needs fusion (everything is either maxed or at least at 15/15).

Do you save upgrades and only fuse them in the tournament?
Do you have so many extra coins and reagents when you're done leveling that it's no big deal to spend a bunch fusing gear you don't need?

I do okay in the Offering and Boss tournaments because I save my Offerings for the former, and I just grind legendary Hellboy on the latter, but I'm looking for some perspective on the other two.

Thanks!

Comments

• ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    irjeffb wrote: »
    What does everybody do to get so many VPs in the fusion and evolution tournaments?

I'm only level 49 and 10.4k gs, but I have NO gear that is useful to me that needs fusion (everything is either maxed or at least at 15/15).

Do you have so many extra coins and reagents when you're done leveling that it's no big deal to spend a bunch fusing gear you don't need?

I do okay in the Offering and Boss tournaments because I save my Offerings for the former, and I just grind legendary Hellboy on the latter, but I'm looking for some perspective on the other two.

Thanks!

Sorry the answer is proprietary to guild.
  • kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts

Yes, most top player have 100M+ gold and lot of reagents too from farming ivar. You should also unlock all 200 slots in your bag to collect gold items for fuse tournament. Don't sell your fused items. Keep them in your inventory for evolve tournament. I prefer upgrading grey 36/44 weapons because they cost less reagents for vp you get compared with all other weapons...
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    "Do you have so many extra coins and reagents when you're done leveling that it's no big deal to spend a bunch fusing gear you don't need?"

This^^

Nomatter what you fuse you get 2% vp of the amount of coins you spend. With other word 10M gold = 100k vp.
    Also it's important to know you can keep putting in fuse items to max all the fuse slots, even if 1-2 items takes the item you are fusing to max. So you can basically trow in 6 gold items to fuse one item from level 1-5 even if a blue item would have been enough. It is a wast of gold but that way you don't have to spend any reagent to evolve during a fuse tournament.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    "Do you have so many extra coins and reagents when you're done leveling that it's no big deal to spend a bunch fusing gear you don't need?"

This^^

Nomatter what you fuse you get 2% vp of the amount of coins you spend. With other word 10M gold = 100k vp.
    Also it's important to know you can keep putting in fuse items to max all the fuse slots, even if 1-2 items takes the item you are fusing to max. So you can basically trow in 6 gold items to fuse one item from level 1-5 even if a blue item would have been enough. It is a wast of gold but that way you don't have to spend any reagent to evolve during a fuse tournament.

10M gold gets 200k VP..btw its a flat $50k per 1K vp..or 2 % like you said, but 2 % of 10 Mill is 200k...:cool:
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

Thanks!
    have many extra slots, maybe not 200, but 80 or so will also work.
    ANd use evo tourney to set up fuse, and fuse tourney to set up evo.

and i generally fuse items i dont need as my current gear is maxed.

so the fastest way is 6 fully evolved gold items into a Wep...the higher the tier the better...fuse 6 into one,only fusing to 5/5, sell, repeat...
    I also get many items to 15/15 and save for evo tourney..
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    10M gold gets 200k VP..btw its a flat $50k per 1K vp..or 2 % like you said, but 2 % of 10 Mill is 200k...:cool:

hehe uupsie, Yes it was suppose to say 200k :)
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Great tip: save all iron and silver tokens. You will need them once you hit lv 50 and you won't have demon lord reagents for lv 50 gears.
  • KingRushidoKingRushido Registered Users 15 Posts
    Tips for fusion: fuse grey weapons (lvl 44/50/58) with grey or green items until 4/5. Then put blue, purple or gold items into 6 slots. Its will cost enormous coins but u will get high VP. Thats all. Don't evolve any items unless if u need it.

Tips for evolve: same like fusion, fuse junk gears (except weapons and talismans/rings) to 5/5, perform 1st evolve, fuse to 10/10 and perform 2nd evolve. If coins and soulshards does not a matter so u can fuse to 15/15 and complete the final evolve.

For example, Dented helmet of defense:

Fuse to 5/5: +-6500 coins
    1st evolve: 13200 coins, 3 dp eye, 2 dp blood, 1 dp sigil
    > 265 VP
    Fuse to 10/10: +-65000 coins
    2nd evolve: 66000 coins, 3 dp blood, 2 dp sigil, 1 dp heart
    > 1321 VP
    Fuse to 15/15: +-173000 coins
    3rd evolve: 132000 coins, 3 dp sigil, 2 dp heart, 1 dp soulshard
    > 2642 VP