Easy wat to get legendary item from GOG and GOR

XXXSIRCXXXXXXSIRCXXX Registered Users 12 Posts
First you need to have a fresh log in to your game. Legendary ivar mountain "hellboy" are dropping leg items. Be sure to loot all the items

1. Kill leg ivar HELLBOY and wait for a leg item to be dropped.
*Be Sure You are in good town. Within 10x kill you havent got any leg item go change town by re logging.

2. Once a leg item/s were dropped, then continue kill hellboy once the next drop or next next drop were like all grey and green thats when you spin GOD OF GOLD offerings x10 . * dont spin x10 if u see an epic items, wait until grey green items were dropped, with 1-2 blue is fine.

It also work in GOD OF RUNES but only gold resistance

*in short kill hellboy , wait for leg dropped, then when next drop were grey green 1-2 blue is fine, thats when you spin your x10 GOG OR GOR offerings

* it only works on x10 Spins

GOODLUCK ALL

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Ehm... yeahh...
  • MizeraMizera Registered Users 20 Posts
    XXXSIRCXXX wrote: »
    First you need to have a fresh log in to your game. Legendary ivar mountain "hellboy" are dropping leg items. Be sure to loot all the items

*Be Sure You are in good town. Within 10x kill you havent got any leg item go change town by re logging.

2. Once a leg item/s were dropped, then continue kill hellboy once the next drop or next next drop were like all grey and green thats when you spin GOD OF GOLD offerings x10 . * dont spin x10 if u see an epic items, wait until grey green items were dropped, with 1-2 blue is fine.

*in short kill hellboy , wait for leg dropped, then when next drop were grey green 1-2 blue is fine, thats when you spin your x10 GOG OR GOR offerings

GOODLUCK ALL

No, it does not.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    XXXSIRCXXX wrote: »

GOODLUCK ALL

Hey bro, I'm sure you're sincerely trying to help and that's very kind of you but you offer no proof that it works and the way you explain it is confusing. I understand what you are suggesting we do but there's absolutely no logic or proof backing up what you're suggesting. Either you're really trying to help people out and a little confused or maybe you're trolling. Smh
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Here's another idiot trying to get players to waste tokens/offerings
  • LorenzLorenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    he's probably sincere, since I've read about this fabulous method on a guild chat. And i must say that there were also people getting excited at that, thus I think that he's not the only one.

I think it's based on the misconception that after 5 times you got red at the roulette there's more than 50% that next will be black. In reality it's always 50% (well not really, but let's ignore the green zero)

Well you can do it if you are particularly superstiotious and want to do some propitiatory ritual, you'll not harm anyone so I'd say go for it. you're wasting a lot of time though :D
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Lorenz, thank you for your well worded and logical explanation as to exactly why this method doesn't guarantee anything except probably more frustration and quite possibly wasting money.