From 4 Exceptional Rune to Superior Costs 250 Gems For Guaranteed Upgrade

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Yes! I managed to upgrade my 4 exceptional fire rune to one superior fire rune! Honestly I'm talking to town chat yesterday about this with Firth of experienced. Like I said in the town I will purchase the necessary gems for me to be able to do this, so here it is. I made another legit purchase! Ye I bought the 260 gem pack and was able to upgrade my 4 exceptional fire rune to one superior fire rune :)

I have 46.7% fire attack now:

10013128_625634937565166_25687453522366100_n.jpg?oh=027b3218e8309aa918233b1043436faf&oe=554FDD10

Like Ω Serenity on Facebook.

Comments

• shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Bro can you tell me what weapon you use the first time you beat the spiderqueen?i have 12kgs warrior.using purple level 50 butcher with around 20℅ fire attack and really having a hard time with her..only managed to kill her once a day so far(started killing her around 3 days ago) and usually using one pots..is my weapon is enough to farm her?always die because of the spinning attack..any tips bro?
  • razvaluxa1razvaluxa1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    You should avoid spinning attacks. No one can survive unblocked or avoided spin attack. Right after you learn how to avoid it - farm will be much easier. bit this boss does not worth farming at all (low drop rate).
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I use a fully upgraded Kingbreaker. I purchased the reagents necessary to fully upgrade my kingbreaker before to beat the b1tch Queen the first time. I made a video lately to show that its possible to parry all her multiple spin attack. Watch this Warrior OmegaBoss vs Legendary Spider Queen: http://youtu.be/_rPwWnxmonE

The stronger the weapon and rune, the better. OmegaSerenity has a member that can beat the legendary queen with only 30% fire murdermaker. I was like wow at those guys.
    razvaluxa1 wrote: »
    You should avoid spinning attacks. No one can survive unblocked or avoided spin attack. Right after you learn how to avoid it - farm will be much easier. bit this boss does not worth farming at all (low drop rate).

Yup i know the strategy to avoid the spinning attack,which is you have to run right before she land to do the spinning attack to the edge and parry when she get close.but im still confused when is the right time to tap the parry button because its hard to tell whether she is close enough to parry..hm i will keep practicing then.thanx for reply bro
    ron wrote: »
    I use a fully upgraded Kingbreaker. I purchased the reagents necessary to fully upgrade my kingbreaker before to beat the b1tch Queen the first time. I made a video lately to show that its possible to parry all her multiple spin attack. Watch this Warrior OmegaBoss vs Legendary Spider Queen: http://youtu.be/_rPwWnxmonE

Hm i guess thats easy for you if you already have the top t9 weapon..yup already see your video and it seems easy bacause of the high damage of the weapon..chinese new year is coming so i hope jade forest update is coming up..maybe the boss will drop t9 gold just like oni gen drops ancestral blade..i would like to farm hard if that really hppen
    Yup i know the strategy to avoid the spinning attack,which is you have to run right before she land to do the spinning attack to the edge and parry when she get close.but im still confused when is the right time to tap the parry button because its hard to tell whether she is close enough to parry..hm i will keep practicing then.thanx for reply bro

I also have a video showing how to parry her multiple butt spin at the end of the ring. Just see my YouTube channel. The stronger the weapon, the better.
    I also have a video showing how to parry her multiple butt spin at the end of the ring. Just see my YouTube channel. The stronger the weapon, the better.

Okay bro thanx..manage to kill her only 3 times so far,but i will keep studying her moves so i can farm her later
    Okay bro thanx..manage to kill her only 3 times so far,but i will keep studying her moves so i can farm her later

Ok. Just FYI the legendary Queen doesn't drop Kingbreaker and you gotta beat her hundreds to thousands times before she drops valuable items ;)

The queen is more dangerous when she is almost dead. That's why you gotta kill her as fast as you can when she fall asleep when she almost dead.
    Ok. Just FYI the legendary Queen doesn't drop Kingbreaker and you gotta beat her hundreds to thousands times before she drops valuable items ;)

Yeah i know she doesnt drop kingbreaker..but any level 50 gold from her is enough because the raw damage is whats most important..with that weapon i can move on to legendary minotour and farm inconcievables there..ure lucky enough to get kingbreaker from offerings
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Yeah i know she doesnt drop kingbreaker..but any level 50 gold from her is enough because the raw damage is whats most important..with that weapon i can move on to legendary minotour and farm inconcievables there..ure lucky enough to get kingbreaker from offerings

I have killed her many many times...only good drops a couple dlss and a few dlhearts..no gold gear...but with my set up, easy kill for hunt 100k award...working on runes to farm hellboy, skipping farming Minotaur..
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Firth wrote: »
    I have killed her many many times...only good drops a couple dlss and a few dlhearts..no gold gear...but with my set up, easy kill for hunt 100k award...working on runes to farm hellboy, skipping farming Minotaur..

Hmm looks like she not worth to farm..but what gears did you use to kill minotour?godlies?i already killed him on normal..but he is guite a challenge even with mu full godlies
    Hmm looks like she not worth to farm..but what gears did you use to kill minotour?godlies?i already killed him on normal..but he is guite a challenge even with mu full godlies

Like I said you need to get her hundreds to thousands times before she drops legendary t9 gears. She drops legendary t9 armpiece and helm, and a legendary t9 weapon too, don't worry you just gotta get her many times before she does give you legendary t9

Kingbreaker is weak against legendary minotour. I need a new weapon and 40% ice rune.

Defense gear always sucks at bosses no matter what it is they can kill you easily. So focus on increasing your weapon, ring, necklace and attack runes.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

i am using mostly legendary lava gear and the big foe hammer (the 6335 gs one) , all from gold offerings..none from drops....so did not really farm Minotaur , killed a couple of times.......so just farming SQ while i work on getting proper runes for hellboy...need reagents more so than gear...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Here's the proof of the excellent drops from legendary queen http://youtu.be/x7bDBHWV7rM @ time 0:20.
    Firth wrote: »
    i am using mostly legendary lava gear and the big foe hammer (the 6335 gs one) , all from gold offerings..none from drops....so did not really farm Minotaur , killed a couple of times.......so just farming SQ while i work on getting proper runes for hellboy...need reagents more so than gear...
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Sq is easy , when i started farming it i only had full godly with unbreakable zerker jewlery , my weapon was a nightfire and i had 30% fire dmg and it was pretty easy i killed it the same day it came out http://youtu.be/bJqks3j6L2M
    And this is te vid , and about the drops it ain't bad nor good , sometimes i got leg items is consucutive kills sometimes it took long time just depends on your luck
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Sq is easy , when i started farming it i only had full godly with unbreakable zerker jewlery , my weapon was a nightfire and i had 30% fire dmg and it was pretty easy i killed it the same day it came out http://youtu.be/bJqks3j6L2M
    And this is te vid , and about the drops it ain't bad nor good , sometimes i got leg items is consucutive kills sometimes it took long time just depends on your luck

I beat her like 20 times since i started killing her(which is around last week).maybe half of the kills im not using any pots..but takes around 4 to 5 min to kil her..but ofcourse mostly i died..need a good runes to farm her since i took a long time to kill her..btw ron can you invite me to omega serenity?
    Yup she's easy if you know her battle patterns. I got her in 41 seconds

10942610_628710750590918_8817468038674658219_n.jpg?oh=e13640a48860d1235a3fd4d48952adbe&oe=55507CF0&__gda__=1435258745_ee592dcbf3f4b76b461833194326f3c7

How much more if I use T10 weapon and higher fire runes, it'll be a hell easier.
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    on beating LSQ with warrior. here are my tips. i hope it helps.

when she's staying still: spam normal attack
    when she's lunging: parry. parrying right before she hits you is better than parrying at the moment she hits you.
    when she spins (once): parry, then dash to her side (she is about to march)
    when she marches: normal attack or whirlwind her side
    when she's dizzy/not moving: normal attack or blade barrage
    when she jumps (before half life): parry when she lands, then normal attack
    when she jumps (after half life): run away to the other side of the arena, she will start spinning multiple times, parry when she gets close. if your parry timing is off, spam parry button (again, better sooner than later).

another tip, when the camera angle is off and you can't see yourself, pause the game. unpause when the camera angle is corrected.
    JaxM wrote: »
    on beating LSQ with warrior. here are my tips. i hope it helps.

when she's staying still: spam normal attack
    when she's lunging: parry. parrying right before she hits you is better than parrying at the moment she hits you.
    when she spins (once): parry, then dash to her side (she is about to march)
    when she marches: normal attack or whirlwind her side
    when she's dizzy/not moving: normal attack or blade barrage
    when she jumps (before half life): parry when she lands, then normal attack
    when she jumps (after half life): run away to the other side of the arena, she will start spinning multiple times, parry when she gets close. if your parry timing is off, spam parry button (again, better sooner than later).

another tip, when the camera angle is off and you can't see yourself, pause the game. unpause when the camera angle is corrected.

Great tips..except that i prefer to use wirlwind when she is dizzy..my question is what weapon do you use?how much fire attack?
    Yup she's easy if you know her battle patterns. I got her in 41 seconds

10942610_628710750590918_8817468038674658219_n.jpg?oh=e13640a48860d1235a3fd4d48952adbe&oe=55507CF0&__gda__=1435258745_ee592dcbf3f4b76b461833194326f3c7

How much more if I use T10 weapon and higher fire runes, it'll be a hell easier.[/QUOT

Its easy if you have gold t9 weapon and good runes..but i dont have all that.only way to get good runes is to spend money..i ll just wait for the 3 times greater chance gold offer to come back..maybe i can get gold weapon from there..ron maybe you can make a video to kill it using murdermaker..only then you ll see the struggle that i have faced
    I don't have a murdermaker now and my screenrecorder are crashing after 3 mins
    I don't have a murdermaker now and my screenrecorder are crashing after 3 mins

Hahahaha nevermnd then..btw can i join omega serenity?
    10968500_628762247252435_8821000567256872107_n.jpg?oh=4e67aff519a0da886beac5617912f017&oe=559044F8&__gda__=1431924809_e25fadbc77a176e74b38f617102cc17f

As you can see, that's my warrior from the image above. I removed all my fire runes and battle the legendary Queen and I still won. It's just the same, it just took longer for me to beat her. More than 4 minutes.

I cannot record a lengthy battle like that so I did just screenshot my victory. I hope that me convinced you :)
    Hahahaha nevermnd then..btw can i join omega serenity?

Sure, just leave your guild and ill invite you. Add me as a friend on EW3 first. Thanks!
    10968500_628762247252435_8821000567256872107_n.jpg?oh=4e67aff519a0da886beac5617912f017&oe=559044F8&__gda__=1431924809_e25fadbc77a176e74b38f617102cc17f

As you can see, that's my warrior from the image above. I removed all my fire runes and battle the legendary Queen and I still won. It's just the same, it just took longer for me to beat her. More than 4 minutes.

I cannot record a lengthy battle like that so I did just screenshot my victory. I hope that me convinced you :)

Sure, just leave your guild and ill invite you. Add me as a friend on EW3 first. Thanks!

Hahhah did you use pots bro?yeah i did beat her several times today too..got my own strategy againts her..guess shes not too overpowered now when you already know the tactics..i already friend you in the game.check shafiqtariq..okay ill leave my guild
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    For who asks for a t8 video , my video is made using a nightfire and unbreakable zerker jelwery with 30% fire att
    Hahhah did you use pots bro?yeah i did beat her several times today too..got my own strategy againts her..guess shes not too overpowered now when you already know the tactics..i already friend you in the game.check shafiqtariq..okay ill leave my guild

No. I didn't use any potions at all :)