Banned for no reason!!!

Comments

• wandalplwandalpl Registered Users 8 Posts
    what the fu...k this it sick first 356 h and now 996h for nothink you are the best i fu,,,k your gamei know dont play the game any more from glu fu..k you i dilate this fuc..ing game
  • jazzurectedjazzurected Registered Users 10 Posts
    OMG, same here. Maybe they "invented" some new, cool solution for hackers and testing it now with hope it's working ... well it isn't! Don't you have backup of your work ? Just hit restore dammit and we'll try to forget your mistake. Oh, and for the future maybe you should invest in testing server, just saying.

BTW I've sent a ticket with that issue few days ago ... be polite and reply.

Cheers,
    jazz.
  • kokikoki Registered Users 5 Posts
    What are you doing??? I don't understand glu! At first I was blocked for no reason at 350 hours and today added to 990 hours. For what??? android,[email protected] ssherifff
  • StylgarStylgar Registered Users 5 Posts
    Omg this admins are really something now i'm banned for 990 hours please chech if someone is using something illegal I was lvl 40 in towers lvl 70 and lvl 15 if I was using something illegal wold I be here ? hope anyone looks and answers tot this posts
    you shouldbe make like i make delate this **** game you se where they have us players werry deep i dont be play any more game glu i see have they care for players so good luck all
  • MarioBMMMarioBMM Registered Users 8 Posts
    A co ciekawsze to dziś wszedłem na konto i moje zdumienie było ogromne.Konto zostało zablokowane na 900 h godzin
    super super super
    Gdzie tu sprawiedliwość dla uczciwych ???
    Już teraz to na pewno wykasuje EW3 i będę przestrzegał każdego żeby się nie angażował w to zbyt mocno bo może strasznie się rozczarować Strata czasu choć daje radę ale takie praktyki zniechęcają. Pozdrawiam wszystkich którzy mają jeszcze siłę z tym walczyć. Hej
    seems like no one looks at this post worst admins I ever seen its nice that they ban clean players and don't even respond to them we just want to know the reason why you admins banned us you should do a post with every player that you banned and write there the reason gg gluadmin
  • LeekillsLeekills Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here now ban is 974 hours no response to post or emails. I want my money back or restored with a ton of gold as an apology. I am probably kicked from guild and wasted a ton of time on this game just to get banned for no reason. This is crazy a legal player who spent money gets banned and no response to posts or emails.
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I am also a member of the banned club! No notification just told by support time.
  • gamerprogamerpro Registered Users 6 Posts
    all hackers will be banned like this people for using cheats
    i told you somthink when i be used cheats then i dont be at tower 132 wave at 53 lvl mont but for me its not importent i delate this **** game so they can make what they whant i dont care any more about this ****ing game and good luck
  • bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Yes I've been here took them 4 weeks to say hi then another 2 to sort it out they fixed it and broke it again. I hope its sorted quicker for u guys
    do any of this guys that posted here got any answer or got the account deblocked ? inform me so I know if I delete the game or not
  • D3athW1ngD3athW1ng Registered Users 7 Posts
    my account is still blocked,and i don't have any answer :(
  • RamiinosRamiinos Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here...
  • kokikoki Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dear Glu administrators.my account was blocked on 990 hours.I ask to deblock my account and forgive me for that wanted to break up a game.I played without breaking.I ask to forgive me in first last times and deblock my account. account of [email protected] game of eternity warriors 3. Telephone of htc desire 310.I ask to deblock .I will no longer be
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Your accounts are blocked probably due to hitting over the threshold level on lotus tower.a lot of people are banned for same reason.there is a maximum level set to the current gear but has not been raised since lava gear was introduced so going over 70 I think results in a ban
    I reach 154 lvl. in normal tower with my mage 59 lvl.half gear lava and half inconceivable with frigid wand of the butcher,and it is possible ,and I don't play lotus tower, because for me it is meaningless :)
    Surprise :) Today I try to connect and boooom "suspended for 9994 hours". I don't know if you "glu guys" have a calculator but that's year and 2 months :) This is starting to look like a Brazzers adult movie with Lisa Ann in the main role :)
  • LeekillsLeekills Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here never hacked and banned for 9900 hours. Any admin here respond? I was not high in towers. I never got top 300 in tournament. I never had anyone call me a hacker. Is this a bug? Are you looking into it? No response to emails to support@glu
    I'm not even surprised anymore, 350, 950, 9950 ... then what ? 99950 ? It's a serious bug IMO, and yet no response from administration nor development crew, what the heck ? I liked this game a lot, even with in-game bugs and hackers here and there, of course I was pi**ed when meet one in the arena but who wasn't? I've put huge amount of time (we all have) in that game and when finally find good guild, start to find good gear I've got suspended ... I don't get it. Seriously we need an explanation.

Cheers,
    jazz.
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Your accounts are blocked probably due to hitting over the threshold level on lotus tower.a lot of people are banned for same reason.there is a maximum level set to the current gear but has not been raised since lava gear was introduced so going over 70 I think results in a ban

Yea maybe, but I've got 13k GS and 50lvl on lotus if I remember right. In normal something about 138.
  • Mr.MagMr.Mag Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok. This is getting quite rediculous. First of all I have never cheated in this game, for gods sake, I purchased 2 gem packs from Glu just in January. Would a cheater do that? Got suspended 4.feb, sent a ticket straight away, no response yet. First suspended for 360 hrs, then 1000hrs, then 10000hrs, and now it looks like it's back to 1000hrs, unless it's up to 100000hrs!
    Handles, GluAdmin, please, please solve this matter...
    Magnus300
    Android
    Wow, back to 900h ... still we don't know why we have banned in first place also no response from glu guys.

Cheers,
    jazz.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Lee, jazz...we see you and are aware of your problems. Let us know when you get things resolved. We could use your skills like before!!
    annon wrote: »
    Lee, jazz...we see you and are aware of your problems. Let us know when you get things resolved. We could use your skills like before!!

Hey annon, great to hear from you ! Thanks for support brother ... I hope we play together soon and that ban it's just a mistake and will be resolved fast.

See you soon,
    jazz.
  • MarioBMMMarioBMM Registered Users 8 Posts
    Its been 5 days sine u send me auto reply.
    I very concerned that u banned me for reason. I very honest player with no knowlege of hacking. So please answer for what u banned me and imediadiatelly unblock my account. Cincerely your MarioBMM e-mail [email protected]
  • hakim2108hakim2108 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello friends does not open the game up so sizde
  • isgsi1971isgsi1971 Registered Users 5 Posts
    annon wrote: »

Annon hello! Are there more in the guild? isgsi71
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    wow clean players are getting banned and after new update hacker's still openly playing in arena.