Ivar mountain at legendary mod in boss hunting tournaments

lkmlkm Registered Users 14 Posts
Lot of the players (me including) cannot defeat spider queen in legendary mod. So is hard to get VP points in tournament. Will be nice to have hell boy on legendary mod with 500\1000 VP points for the tournament. Please let us know what you decided.
With great appreciations
TheEternal
TheEternal

Comments

• ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lkm wrote: »
    Lot of the players (me including) cannot defeat spider queen in legendary mod. So is hard to get VP points in tournament. Will be nice to have hell boy on legendary mod with 500\1000 VP points for the tournament. Please let us know what you decided.
    With great appreciations
    TheEternal

Hi TheEternal, I feel you bro. Way back then when I only have murdermaker and 20% fire damage it was really really hard for me to beat the legendary Queen and one of my officer is angry coz he can do 100k vp with his murdermaker only while me as the leader can't even defeat the legendary Queen 5 months ago AFAIK.

Its ok OmegaSerenity doesn't require 12k GS warrior to have more than 50k vp. Just use the god of gold tokens you received from OmegaSerenity rewards and you might be lucky to have a t9 kingbreaker like me.

Take advantage of those guaranteed legendary items in offering.