Options

No game play due to more ploblems. character reset to level 1

Once again my game has been corrupted , this would be the second time that i have had my game corrupted, which is very dissappointing.
This time my character has been rest to lvl1.
If i caused the problem i would cop it on the chin, but i know i did nothkng wrong and glu need to fix this. Some free ledgendary armour or gems would also be nice as an apology But we know that wont happen.

Comments

• Options
    ChpokaloChpokalo Registered Users 53 Posts
    my account disappeared second time. First time I wrote to customer care and hear and receive no answer for more than 2 month.
  • Options
    tntcoxtntcox Registered Users 12 Posts
    Chpokalo wrote: »
    my account disappeared second time. First time I wrote to customer care and hear and receive no answer for more than 2 month.

This too is the second time i have had problems with this game and glu. The first time it tool a couple of months to rectify and i got my game back. Unfortunately I was kicked out of my awesome guild because it took soo long for them to fix it I couldnt get on and the owner of guild must of thought that I wasnt playing anymore. I will not be happy if this happens to me again.
  • Options
    akherepatakherepat Registered Users 19 Posts
    My account too was reset to level 1. I was on level 60 with the mage, level 55 with the warrior, and level 54 with the monk. My character name is akherepat. My device is HTC One Max and android platform. My Gmail is prof2717.pm@gmail.com

Thank you

Matthew Patrick Akhere